|Benedetta Porcaroli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1998|
Benedetta Porcaroli is an Italian actress best known for her role as Chiara Altieri in the Netflix show Baby, in which she has appeared alongside stars like Alice Pagani, Riccardo Mandolini, Galatea Ranzi, and Massimo Poggio.
Lazio, Rome, Italy
She went to one of the most reputed and prestigious public high-schools in Rome, Terenzio Mamiani until the age of 16, after which she got transferred to a private school. She got a diploma at the Visconti Institute in 2018 and later enrolled at the university.
- Father – Her father was a lawyer and has also worked as an archaeologist.
- Mother – Her mother has worked as a secretary at the Quirinal Palace.
- Siblings – Giuglielmo (Younger Brother)
She is represented by the ToPlay agency.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Edoardo Soleri (2016-2017)
- Michele Alhaique – She has been linked to Italian actor and director Michele Alhaique in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’ and ‘blonde’.
- Fuller lips
- Pensive look
She has endorsed brands such as –
Benedetta Porcaroli Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Music
- Sports – Volleyball, Swimming, Tennis, Skiing, Artistic Gymnastics
- Directors – Matteo Garrone, Denis Villeneuve, David Fincher, Xavier Dolan
- Role – Emma Stone‘s character in the film, The Favorite
- Childhood Influences – TV show Hanna Montana, Films like Harry Potter, Movies with stars Anna Magnani or Alberto Sordi
- Alternate Occupation – Criminologist, Psychologist
- Passion – Singing
Benedetta Porcaroli Facts
- Her parents separated when she was 9 years old.
- Porcaroli began modeling when she was 14 years old and worked for the Subdued brand for 3 or 4 years.
- She never participated in plays and theatre workshops in her school since she enjoyed singing. Porcaroli has been a passionate singer. She has been singing since she was a child. She sang for 8 years and attended a music school for 4 years (2 years as a solo singer and 2 years as a singer in a group). However, she discontinued and later regretted her decision.
- Her agent has been her mother’s friend, Fiamma Consorti, who has been well known for being the wife of popular Italian actor, Paolo Calabresi.
- Porcaroli started acting when Fiamma Consorti was opening a young talent agency and had encouraged her to join. She auditioned for the TV show Tutto può succedere. This opened the world of acting to her as she landed the lead role of Federica Ferraro and was cast in 41 episodes from 2015 to 2018.
- When Porcaroli got the role in Tutto può succedere, she had to get shifted from a public to a private school whose timings were such that her hours of filming could be coordinated.
- The web show Baby, in which she started appearing in November 2018, has been based on a scandal in Italy in 2014 involving 2 students from a secondary school engaged in part-time pr*stitution. Porcaroli has stated that the charmed adolescence portrayed in the show must not be misunderstood as it should be clear that there was nothing right in what the protagonists did.
- She has been cast in multiple Italian films including the popular dramatic comedy film Perfetti Sconosciuti (2016) in which she played the role of Sofia.
- Benedetta was conferred with the prestigious Biraghi Award for being the “Revelation Actress of the Year” in Italian Cinema for her outstanding performance in the film All My Nights (2018).
- She has made it to the cover of popular magazines like Marie Claire Italia and Seventeen Mexico.
Featured Image by Benedetta Porcaroli / Instagram