|Benjamin Valic Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Benjamin Valic is an American voice actor who is known for having done voiceover work for characters in various shows and movies such as Spidey and His Amazing Friends, Sonic the Hedgehog, Big Little Lies, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, Tall Girl, and Craig of the Creek.
Benjamin L. Valic
Benjamin Valic studied Japanese for a year in school.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Benjamin Valic Favorite Things
- Two Of His Favorite Actors – Adam Sandler, Robert Downey Jr.
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Benjamin Valic Facts
- While he was quite young, he started playing video games and used to mimic the characters and their accents. That’s something that got him inclined towards voice acting.
- Benjamin started swimming at a very young age and loves going to the beach.
- He finds the ocean “mesmerizing and beautiful” but also terrifying.
- As a voice actor, Benjamin Valic made his theatrical film debut by voicing Young Sonic, an alien anthropomorphic blue hedgehog with superhuman speed, in the 2020 action-adventure comedy film, Sonic the Hedgehog, based on the video game franchise published by Sega.
- If he could wear one outfit for the rest of his life, it would be a white shirt, his slides, and his favorite comfy pair of plaid pajama pants.
- Benjamin loves Japanese food, culture, and anime.
- He prefers to start his day with an açaí smoothie. When he’s working, he usually starts his day with a hot cup of tea with honey and a toasted croissant.
- In 2021, Benjamin Valic started providing vocals to the character of Peter Parker/Spidey in the American-Canadian computer-animated superhero children’s television series called Marvel’s Spidey and His Amazing Friends (also known as Spidey and His Amazing Friends). The show follows the adventures of Spidey (Peter Parker), Spin (Miles Morales), and Ghost-Spider (Gwen Stacy).
- He loves to draw, read, and write.
- Benjamin loves eating spicy food and has stated that he adds hot sauce to almost everything.
Featured Image by Benjamin Valic / Instagram