|Benny Fine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1981|
Benny Fine is an American social media star, writer, editor, businessman, actor, producer, and director. He and his younger brother Rafi Fine were creators of the YouTube channel The Fine Bros, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 20 million subscribers. At a later point in time, they changed the name of the channel to FBE (Fine Brothers Entertainment) and created YouTube channels such as REACT and FBE2. Their production company is behind web series such as People VS Food, YouTubers React, Teens React, Do They Know It, Elders React, Adults React, Lyric Breakdown, People VS Technology, and others.
Benny M. Fine
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He started college at the age of 15.
Editor, Social Media Star, Businessman, Writer, Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Jeffrey Y. Fine
- Mother – Ellie J. Fine
- Siblings – Rafi Fine (Younger Brother) (Producer, Director, Social Media Star, Writer, Actor, Businessman, Editor), Dorah Fine (Older Sister)
Benny Fine is represented by –
- Fine Brothers Entertainment (Company) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Protruding ears
Benny Fine, as part of FBE, has endorsed brands such as –
- Universal Pictures
- 20th Century Fox
- SpringHill Entertainment by LeBron James
- Discover Card
- General Mills
- Warner Bros’ Telepictures
Benny Fine Favorite Things
- Board Games – Balderdash, Stratego, Chess, HeroQuest, Battle Masters, Risk: The Lord of the Rings, Monopoly, HeroQuest, Battle Masters
- Video Games – Portal 2, The Last of Us
Source – YouTube
Benny Fine Facts
- He was born and grew up in Brooklyn, New York City, and spent his teen years in Sullivan County, New York.
- He, as the older brother, pushed Rafi to start filming all kinds of “weird stuff” when they got their 1st camera as adolescents. They primarily filmed comedy sketches.
- He and Rafi planned out how they were going to break into Hollywood as filmmakers. They created a live-action feature film in 2000, which made its way onto a few comedy film festivals. They also planned to release a new film every year.
- Around 2003, they realized that the conventional film industry would not be the best path for them. They created their 1st website and published their 1st video on the web in 2004.
- Benny and Rafi released their 1st video on their YouTube channel, The Fine Bros, on June 4, 2007, and it was titled Burger King Safety Dance.
- They were recognized as one of the innovators behind MCNs (Multi-Channel Networks). On May 14, 2009, they launched their 2nd YouTube channel, FBE2.
- Benny and his brother faced negative feedback in July 2015, after they filed a trademark appeal for the word “react” with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. This meant that other creators who wanted to use the word or a similar video format had to pay a licensing fee. After harsh criticism and an update video, they decided to back out and rescinded all content ID claims and trademark appeals on February 1, 2016.
- YouTubers such as Eugenia Cooney, Garret Watts, Matt Smith, CallMeCarson, MacDoesIt, Philip DeFranco, Tiffany Herrera (iHasCupquake), Azzyland, Jelly, and Hannah Meloche were some of the guests on his web series YouTubers React.
- Benny wrote, directed, and produced a comedy, drama movie F*&% the Prom (2017) with Danielle Campbell, Madelaine Petsch, and Joel Courtney in lead roles.
- He and his brother stepped down from the role of CEOs of FBE in July 2018. A businessman Marc Hustvedt, who founded Streamy Awards and Tubefilter, took over.
- Benny encourages his brother Rafi not to sing but he does it anyway, which slightly annoys him.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0