Bethany Noel Mota
Macbarbie07, Bethers, Betherson, Macbarbie, Beth
Los Banos, California, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Video Blogger (YouTube)
- Father – Tony Mota
- Mother – Tammy Mota
- Siblings – Brittany Mota Wiley (aka Briddy Nicole Mota) (Sister)
- Others – Marin (Niece)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bethany Mota dated –
- Ryan Potter (2013) – In 2013, Mota dated Japanese-American actor and martial artist Ryan Potter.
- Dominic Sandoval (2016-Present) – In 2016, Bethany started dating dancer and YouTuber, Dominic Sandoval (also known as D-Trix). They are frequently seen in their social media posts. He is nearly 10 years her senior.
Race / Ethnicity
- Clothing line
- Dimpled smile
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Posting fashion related haul videos on YouTube since June 2009.
Bethany has not been cast in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2012, Bethany hosted two episodes (2nd and 3rd episode of season 1) of a lifestyle show Make Me Over.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she has shared a beauty routine after a PE class along with her favorite perfume in this video.
Bethany Mota Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Burger King, McDonalds, Menchies, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Yogurtland
Source – Wikia
Bethany Mota Facts
- She is a famous YouTube blogger. Her YouTube handle is Macbarbie07.
- She made her YouTube account on June 8, 2009, and shares related to fashion. For instance, Mota shares about the purchases of fashionable items, she makes over the internet. Bethany also shares various makeup and hair tutorials, dress ideas, and outfit reviews.
- She likes to travel.
- Bethany calls her fans as Motavator.
- Texting, shopping, makeup, and church are her area of interests.
- Mota has launched a clothing and accessories line at Aéropostale in December 2013.
- She has also partnered with fashion labels such as JC Penney and Forever 21.
- Her style is called as “laid-back-but-girly” by Teen Vogue.
- She interacts with her fans and has traveled to places and her tour is called “motavatours”.
- In January 2014, her earnings from YouTube videos was estimated to be $40,000 by Business Insider.
- Mota has a dog named Winnie.
- She has 2 YouTube accounts with handles – Macbarbie07 and BethanysLife.
- Connect with Bethany on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.