|Bethany Mota Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bethany Mota is an American video blogger who is best known for the haul videos, outfit ideas, recipes, makeup and hair tutorials, and do it yourself ideas that she uploads to her YouTube channel, Macbarbie07. She also participated on Dancing with the Stars in 2014 and published her first book titled Make Your Mind Up: My Guide to Finding Your Own Style, Life, and Motavation! in 2016. Bethany is also a singer and has released songs like Need You Right Now. She is also popular on several other social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 4.5 million followers.
Bethany Noel Mota
Macbarbie07, Bethers, Betherson, Macbarbie, Beth
Los Banos, California, United States
Video Blogger (YouTube)
- Father – Tony Mota
- Mother – Tammy Mota
- Siblings – Brittany Mota Wiley (aka Briddy Nicole Mota) (Sister)
- Others – Marin (Niece)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bethany Mota dated –
- Ryan Potter (2013) – In 2013, Mota dated Japanese-American actor and martial artist Ryan Potter.
- Dominic Sandoval (2016-Present) – In 2016, Bethany started dating dancer and YouTuber, Dominic Sandoval (also known as D-Trix). They are frequently seen in their social media posts. He is nearly 10 years her senior.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican and Portuguese descent.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Best Known For
Posting fashion-related haul videos on YouTube since June 2009.
First TV Show
In 2012, Bethany hosted two episodes (2nd and 3rd episode of season 1) of a lifestyle show Make Me Over.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she has shared a beauty routine after a PE class along with her favorite perfume in this video.
Bethany Mota Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Burger King, McDonald’s, Menchies, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Yogurtland
Source – Wikia.com
Bethany Mota Facts
- She is a famous YouTube blogger. Her YouTube handle is Macbarbie07.
- She made her YouTube account on June 8, 2009, and shares related to fashion. For instance, Mota shares about the purchases of fashionable items, she makes over the internet. Bethany also shares various makeup and hair tutorials, dress ideas, and outfit reviews.
- She likes to travel.
- Bethany calls her fans as Motavator.
- Texting, shopping, makeup, and church are her area of interest.
- Mota has launched a clothing and accessories line at Aéropostale in December 2013.
- She has also partnered with fashion labels such as JC Penney and Forever 21.
- Her style is called “laid-back but girly” by Teen Vogue.
- She interacts with her fans and has traveled to places and her tour is called “motavatours”.
- In January 2014, her earnings from YouTube videos were estimated to be $40,000 by Business Insider.
- Mota has a dog named Winnie.
- She has 2 YouTube accounts with handles – Macbarbie07 and BethanysLife.
- In May 2023, Bethany started serving as the host of the influencer competition series titled Follow Me.