|Bhakti Kubavat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bhakti Kubavat is an Indian actress, model, and host who is known for her contribution to the Gujarati film and television language industry. Her film credits include Bas Ek Chance and Hutututu.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Bhakti graduated with a Bachelor of Business Management from Bangalore University.
- Father – Dr. Suresh Kubavat
- Mother – Bhagya Rekha Kubavat
Bhakti is represented by Qyuki.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: According to an article posted by the Times Of India in the past, she was to tie the knot with an Ahmedabad based financial analyst.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Bhakti has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Josh.
Bhakti Kubavat Facts
- She considers her hometown to be Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, and was raised in a middle-class family.
- Bhakti made her debut theatrical film appearance as Neha in Bas Ek Chance in 2015, alongside the likes of actors Rajeev Mehta, Falguni Dave, and Aditya Kapadia.
- Her television and film credits include Hutututu: Aavi Ramat Ni Rutu, Pela Adhi Akshar, Vitamin She, Lapet, and 24 Carat Pittal.
- Over the years, Bhakti has worked with several well-known actors including Jhinal Belani, Raunaq Kamdar, Aditya Kapadia, and Maulika Patel.
- She had worked as a teacher at Lalji Mehrotra Lions School from March 2010 to 2011.
Featured Image By Bhakti Kubavat / Instagram