|Bianca Brandolini d’Adda Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bianca Brandolini d’Adda is an Italian model, actress, and socialite born to an ancient Venetian aristocratic family. She has worked for brands and designers like Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino and has been featured in editorials including Vogue Paris, W Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Vogue Russia, Vogue Italia, Tatler Russia, and Vogue Thailand.
Bianca Brandolini d’Adda dei conti di Valmareno
Donna Bianca Brandolini d’Adda dei conti di Valmareno, Bianca Brandolini d’Adda
She studied at Institut du Marais–Charlemagne Pollès and then attended Studio Pygmalion in Paris to study theatre.
Model, Actress, Socialite
- Father – Rodrigo Tiberto Brandolini d’Adda, Count of Valmareno
- Mother – Princess Georgina de Faucigny-Lucinge et Coligny (born Princess Georgina Maria Natividad de Faucigny-Lucinge et Coligny) (French-Brazilian Fashion Executive and Designer, Countess of Valmareno, Model who worked for Valentino as an artistic muse)
- Sibling – Coco Brandolini d’Adda (Older Sister) (Fashion Consultant, Fashion Editor, Fashion Director, Consultant)
- Others – Brandolino Brandolini d’Adda, Conte di Valmareno (Paternal Grandfather), Cristiana Brandolini d’Adda, Contessa di Valmareno (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Jean-Louis de Faucigny-Lucinge (Maternal Grandfather) (French Aristocrat), Sylvia Régis de Oliveira (Maternal Grandmother), Maria Theresa Walburga Amalia Christina (Paternal Ancestor) (Archduchess of Austria and queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1740–80), wife and empress of the Holy Roman Emperor Francis I (reigned 1745–65), and mother of the Holy Roman Emperor Joseph II (reigned 1765–90))
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Brandolini d’Adda has dated –
- Lapo Elkann (2008-2010) – In March 2008, she started going out with Lapo Elkann, a businessman, philanthropist, and grandson of Gianni Agnelli, the former controlling CEO and controlling shareholder of Fiat Automobiles. They also got engaged during the course of their relationship but eventually separated in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Toned physique
Bianca Brandolini d’Adda Facts
- Located on the Grand Canal are 2 of her family’s ancestral palaces, the Palazzo Brandolin Rota and the Palazzo Morosini Brandolin.
- Bianca spent her childhood years growing up in Paris, Venice, and Rio de Janeiro.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Valentino S/S 2005 Show.
- Bianca was presented to society, escorted by Antoine de Tavernost, at le Bal des Débutantes at the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris in 2005. She wore a black and white Valentino gown for the occasion and was chosen to open the first waltz at the Crillon Ball with Prince Charles Philippe, Duke of Anjou.
- Her acting debut was in the television film Aïcha, directed by Yamina Benguigui, in 2009.
- Bianca Brandolini has served as a spokes-model for Dolce & Gabbana and became the face of their fashion brand in 2012.
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines including MFF Magazine, Tatler Russia, etc.
Featured Image by Bianca Brandolini d’Adda / Instagram