Bianca Jasmine Lawson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bianca Lawson went to the Marymount High School in Los Angeles.
Post that, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California to study philosophy and film.
To hone her acting skills, she got admission at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York.
- Father – Richard Lawson (Actor)
- Mother – Denise Gordy
- Siblings – Beyoncé (Younger Step-Sister) (Singer and Actress), Solange Knowles (Younger Step-Sister) (Singer and Model), Marvin Gaye III (Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Tina Knowles (Step Mother) (Businesswoman and Fashion Designer), George Weldon Gordy (Maternal Grandfather) (Writer and Businessman), Rosemary Gordy (Maternal Grandmother)
Bianca Lawson is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Lawson has dated –
- Lloyd Mathis (2000-2002) – Bianca started dating Philadelphia based musician Lloyd Mathis in 2000. They were an item for nearly 2 years before they decided to quit.
- Ness (2005-2009) – Bianca started going out with Spanish actor Ness (real name Andres Barreiro Gonzales) in 2005. They dated for around 4 years before some issues derailed their relationship in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African American and Creole ancestry with traces of Portuguese, Italian, Native American and English roots.
- Petite figure
- Cute smile
- Youthful look
34-23-36 in or 86-58.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Bianca Lawson has appeared in the TV commercials for
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Maya St. Germain in the teen mystery drama series Pretty Little Liars.
- Playing the role of Kendra Young in supernatural series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Having played the role of 17-year-old girls for around two decades.
In 1998, Bianca appeared in her first theatrical film Primary Colors as Loretta.
First TV Show
From 1993 to 1994, Bianca played the role as Megan Jones in the teen sitcom Saved by the Bell: The New Class.
Bianca Lawson works out to preserve her ageless beauty and figure but is inconsistent in exercising due to her busy schedules.
When she exercises, she prefers to keep it simple. She enjoys hiking and going out for a walk. When she hits the gym, she uses an elliptical machine for cardio, and for toning purpose, she uses light 3 lbs dumbells.
When it comes to dietary intake, she is a big fan of green smoothies especially spinach and apple smoothies. Bianca also drinks a lot of tea, both green and white. In fact, tea is the only source of caffeine for her.
She focuses on going for real and natural food sources. Overall, she eats light during the day and her biggest meal comes at night.
Bianca Lawson Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Dior Show mascara, Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover, Cetaphil Cream Cleanser, Moroccan Oil or ‘Macadamia Natural Oil’ conditioner, ‘Macadamia Natural Oil’ Deep Repair Mask, Biolage Smoothing shampoo, L”Oreal’s Nature’s Therapy Mega Moisture
Source – Fab Fit Fun
Bianca Lawson Facts
- For Buffy the Vampire Slayer, she was initially offered the role of Cordelia Chase. However, she turned the role down due to scheduling conflicts as she was already working in Goode Behavior.
- She had to endure bullying while growing up. She has had large sharp things thrown at her and had guns pulled out as well.
- In Saved by the Bell: The New Class, her dad Richard Lawson also appeared in 1 episode along with Bianca in 1993.
- She had initially auditioned for the role of Hanna for the TV series, Pretty Little Liars. However, she was offered the role of Maya, which she accepted after reading the books.
- She started acting at a very young age of 9.
- Catch Bianca on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.