|Bianka Bryant Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 2016|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bianka Bryant is an American media personality who is known for being the daughter of Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant and model and philanthropist Vanessa Laine Bryant.
Bianka Bella Bryant
Newport Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Kobe Bryant (Professional Basketball player)
- Mother – Vanessa Bryant (Model)
- Siblings – Natalia Diamante (Older Sister) (b. 2003), Gianna Maria-Onore (Older Sister) (b. 2006 and d. January 2020), Capri Bryant (Younger Sister) (b. June 20, 2019)
- Others – Joe Bryant (Paternal Grandfather) (ex Basketball Player), Pam Cox Bryant (Paternal Grandmother), Shaya Bryant (Paternal Aunt), Sharia Bryant-Washington (Paternal Aunt), Sofia Urbieta (Maternal Grandfather), Sophie (Maternal Aunt)
3 ft 7 in or 109 cm
36 kg or 79.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Latino)
She has Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side and is of African-American and Guyanese descent on her father’s side.
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows
Bianka Bryant Facts
- She was raised in the Los Angeles area.
- Her older sister Bianka was a rising American basketball player who played for Mamba Ballers from 2011 to 2020.
- Bianka sadly lost her father who at the time was 41 and sister Gianna, who was 13 years old in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, California on January 26, 2020.
Featured Image By Bianka Bryant / Instagram