|Blair Dreelan Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|June 29, 1984
Blair Dreelan is an English singer and composer best known as the former lead singer of boy band East 17. As a youngster, he trained at a performing arts academy named East Berks Langley. He then founded a boy band called 4th Ba5e that reached the finals of the 2004-05 season of the reality TV show X Factor UK. After the group disbanded, Blair continued to write, sing, and release singles. In 2010, he wrote a popular song named Shout for England. It was selected as the official anthem of the English football team at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
In April 2011, he joined the band East 17 and toured with them till September, promoting their single Back to the Future. He soon left the band due to previous contractual obligations and an entire album of his songs could not be released. In the 2nd half of his career, Blair shifted his focus from singing to composing and talent management. He founded and is the C.E.O. of the artist management agency named Alpha Dog Management. He is credited for establishing and managing the boy band Union J, which includes singers like George Shelley and Josh Cuthbert. In 2017, he composed 3 songs for the artist HRVY: Talk to Ya, Phobia, and Say Something to Me.
Blair Lee Joey Dreelan
Canadian Red Cross, Taplow, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Blair received his music-related training at East Berks Langley, a performing arts academy in Slough, England, United Kingdom.
Singer, Composer, Artist Manager
- Father – Joseph Dreelan
- Mother – Sylvia Mciver
- Others – Christina Dreelan (Paternal Grandmother)
Pop, Hip hop
- F.O.D. Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blair has dated –
- Sarah Robinson (2006–2010) – Blair dated backing dancer Sarah Robinson for almost 4 years from 2006 to 2010 and they were in a serious relationship. However, their relationship fell apart when Sarah broke up with him due to her fling with X-Factor UK‘s 2010 winner Matt Cardle.
- Sophie Hind (2015-Present) – In 2015, Blair started dating British professional dancer and model Sophie Hind. They have both declared their relationship openly on social media. The couple got engaged in November 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Both arms and shoulders covered in Tattoos
- Close-cropped beard
Best Known For
- His performances as the leading vocalist of the bands 4th Ba5e and East 17
- Managing artists/bands such as Union J, HRVY, Bars and Melody, and RoadTrip TV
First TV Show
Blair, with his boy band 4th Ba5e, made his TV show debut as a participant in the 2004-05 season of the reality TV show X Factor UK.
Blair Dreelan Favorite Things
- Martial Arts – Judo, Capoeira
- TV Show – Love Island UK
Source – Weebly.com, Twitter
Blair Dreelan Facts
- His 2010 song Shout for England was featured in the 2018 TV special Football’s 47 Best Worst Songs.
- Blair and his company, Alpha Dog Management have managed artists/bands such as Loren Gray, HRVY, Zach Clayton, Bars and Melody, RoadTrip TV, Charlie Drew, and Chris Brooker.
- Blair helped out teenage pop sensation Loren Gray in cracking her first deal with Universal Virgin Records.
- Blair’s 2011 single Secret of My Life made it to the Top 20 on German music charts.
- In 2017, a petition was started against Blair to prevent him from managing the band RoadtripTV, on Change.org.
- In 2012, Union J, the band that Blair had established and managed, was threatened by a man named Julian White. Julian alleged that he was the one who had set the group up with the name Rewind. He claimed that once the band gained recognition, they ditched him and were poached by Blair.
- Visit his official website @ alphadogmgmt.com.
Featured Image by Blair Dreelan / Instagram