|Bobbie Thomas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1974|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Bobbie Thomas is an American fashion journalist, television personality, actress, and author who has served as the style editor for NBC’s Today Show and has also been cast in many other shows including The Wendy Williams Show, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, Fashion Police, Fashion News Live, Home & Family, etc.
Bobbie Lynn Grund
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Bobbie Thomas studied at the University of Idaho and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
Fashion Journalist, Television Personality, Actress, Author
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bobbie Thomas has dated –
- JC Chasez (1997-2001) – In the year 1997, she started going out with *NSYNC member and occasional actor JC Chasez. They were together for a few years before they decided to part ways in June 2001.
- Michael Kenneth Marion (2010-2020) – She began dating lawyer Michael Kenneth Marion in 2010 and they eventually got engaged in March 2012. On May 31, 2013, they married at Kathie-Lee Gifford‘s home in Connecticut and on December 3, 2014, she announced that she was pregnant with her first child via IVF. Their son, Miles Thomas Marion, was born on July 21, 2015. The couple stayed together until Michael’s death in December 2020. He had previously suffered an ischemic stroke in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Curvy physique
Bobbie Thomas Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in both New England and Los Angeles.
- While studying at the University of Idaho, she also volunteered as an advocate and counselor at the Valley Trauma Center, a rape crisis treatment facility.
- She made her first film appearance as Hiker 2 in the 2000 family film, Escape to Grizzly Mountain.
- In 2004, she self-designed her Oscar dress.
- She had a long-haired chihuahua named Chica.
- Her book titled The Power of Style: Everything You Need to Know Before You Get Dressed Tomorrow was released in 2013.
Featured Image by Bobbie Thomas / Instagram