|Brad Fischetti Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1975|
Brad Fischetti is an American singer, guitarist, and actor who is best known for being a founding member and the lead singer of the pop/hip hop band LFO since 1995. He has contributed his vocals to the release of LFO‘s hit albums such as LFO (1999) and Life is Good (2001). Brad is also noted for the release of his debut EP titled Lake Adger Sessions (2016). He is also noted for being the close friend of late. singer-songwriter Richard Burton Cronin and Devin Lima.
New York City, New York, United States
Florida, United States
Brad studied at the University Of Texas, Dallas for a short while.
- Father – Richard Fischetti
- Mother – Susie Fischetti
- Siblings – Rickie Fischetti (Brother), Bobby Fischetti (Brother), Michael Fischetti (Brother).
As a member of LFO, he was managed by Louis Jay Pearlman in the past.
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Inspirational, Dance, Pop Rap
111 Records, Carbon 7 Records Label
As a member of LFO, he is signed to several record labels such as Warner Music Group, Arista Records, Inc., Bertelsmann Music Group, and J Records.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad has dated –
- Jessica Fischetti – Though Brad prefers to keep his married life away from the spotlight. According to sources, he is married to a girl named Jessica Fischetti. The couple also has children together.
Race / Ethnicity
Brad has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Contributing his skills to the release of several hit songs such as Summer Girls (1999) and Girl on TV (1999)
- Lending his voice and instrument skills to the release the band hit albums LFO in 1999 and Life is Good in 2001
- Co-founding the band LFO alongside late. singer-songwriter Rich Cronin and Brian Gillis
He has contributed his skills to the release of Lyte Funkie Ones debut album titled LFO on August 24, 1999. It was compiled of 12 tracks like Cross My Heart, Can’t Have You, West Side Story. The album also included the bands all-time best songs Summer Girls and Girl on TV.
Brad made his debut theatrical film appearance as a member of LFO in the movie Longshot in October 2001.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in The Richard Blackwood Show in 1999.
Brad Fischetti Favorite Things
- Drummers – Tim, Floyd, Jenna Rocco
Source – Instagram
Brad Fischetti Facts
- He was raised in Mahwah, New Jersey.
- Brad released his first EP titled Lake Adger Sessions in December 2016.
- The group flourished between 1999 to 2001. During that time, his contribution to the band helped them sell out more than 6 million units.
- He worked as a model during his high school years.
- By 2019, he was the sole remaining living LFO member.
- Brad is an activist who does not support abortion in any kind of manner. He also refers to it as a “disgusting” process.
- The band was initially started by long-time friends Brad, Devin Lima, and Rich Cronin. However, the band fell apart after the death of Rich in 2010. Later, in 2017, Brad and Devin got together and resumed LFO for a year until Devin also passed away in 2018. Brad mourned the loss of his friend for several days before finally being able to speak about his death.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Brad Fischetti / Instagram