|Brett Rice Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1954|
Brett Rice is an American actor who came to limelight after appearing in the film Forrest Gump (1994) in which he played the part of a high school football coach. He gained further popularity by starring in several other movies including Remember the Titans (2000), Monster (2003), and Super 8 (2011), and after performing in numerous TV shows like The Son (2017) where he essayed the character of William Philpott.
James Brett Rice
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
He went to a number of schools until finally he was sent to Marist Military Academy in Atlanta, after which he spent a while in the U.S. Army.
- Siblings – He has 3 younger siblings.
He is represented by People Store.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Cheerful smile
Brett Rice Favorite Things
- Wonderful Co-Stars To Work With – Matt Passmore, Timothy Hutton
- City – Portland
Source – MediaMikes.com
Brett Rice Facts
- He has stated that when he was in the army, he was stationed in Maryland and that although he went through the basic training, he had actually worked on a golf course for his 3 years of service and he was been delighted to have spent his time there beautifully and was grateful when it got him a mortgage for his house.
- He has a cat named Smudge.
- He has recalled that while shooting for the film Super 8, he would sometimes work for 16 hours a day. He has affirmed that he had found the director J.J. Abrams to be a genius. There was a scene where Rice, as the sheriff of the town, goes into the gas station and speaks with the young man behind the counter and when he comes out, strange things begin to happen including a pack of dogs that come running across. He has gone on to explain that the part was not originally in the scene and that J.J. at the last minute had thought that it would be amusing if the dogs really went running by. So he had made the wranglers go out and in an hour there was a pack of trained dogs ready to run in front of Rice, the brilliant idea making the scene a convincing and thrilling one.
Featured Image by Brett Rice / Instagram