|Brooke Bentham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1995|
Brooke Bentham is an aspiring English singer who is known for her 2016 single Oliver. Since then, she has released several hit singles such as Out of My Mind, House of Cards, and I’ll See You in a While. Brooke also released many hit EP’s like The Room Swayed (2017) and This Rapture (2017).
South Shields, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Brooke had attended acting classes at the Acting Up Theatre School in Gateshead.
In 2014, she started attending the Goldsmiths, University of London and graduated in 2017.
- Siblings – She has 3 older brothers.
Brooke is represented by –
- Ellie, General Manager, Step Music Management
- Clementine Bunel of Coda Music Agency
- Annabel and Rob of Toast Press
Alternative/Rock, Pop, Rock, Electronic
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke has dated –
- Henry Boon (2016-Present) – Brooke is currently dating Henry Boon, a pressman who works at Dog Day Press. The couple has been dating since 2016 and they often upload romantic pictures to their social media. They also seem to share a mutual love for dogs.
Race / Ethnicity
Oval face shape
Best Known For
- Releasing many hit singles like Oliver, Out of My Mind, I Need Your Body, Heavy and Ephemeral
- Having released several EP’s such as The Room Swayed (2017) and This Rapture (2017)
- Collaborating with the dance/electro band Kerala Dust to release the song, The Chain in 2018
As a Singer
One of the first singles she uploaded online was titled We’ll Be Ghosts when she was 16 years old.
Her first officially launched single was Oliver. The song was released on April 29, 2016.
Brooke also released her debut EP titled The Room Swayed on June 9, 2017. It had 4 songs Nowhere Near Sense, Heavy and Ephemeral, I Need Your Body, I Loved the Way You Talked.
Brooke Bentham Favorite Things
- Activity At The Acting Up Theatre School – Dance
Source – Chronicle Live
Brooke Bentham Facts
- She was born and raised in South Shields but moved to New Cross to complete her graduation from Goldsmiths, University of London.
- She grew up in a family that was not so inclined towards music.
- Brooke was 13 years old when she started to learn to play the guitar by herself. She also wanted to play the banjo on one occasion.
- As a child, she used to play at several indie gigs such as the Newcastle O2 Academy.
- She was 15 years old when she started taking singing lessons.
- Brooke started off writing songs in relation to Paolo Nutini songs.
- Brooke was 16 years old when she uploaded her first song titled We’ll Be Ghosts online.
- In the past, she was titled “An austere beauty” by The Times.
- In 2018, she toured with singer Sophie Allison who is better known as Soccer Mommy around the UK.
- Brooke’s musical influences, in the beginning, was the American band Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, and singer-songwriter Laura Marling. However, for her songwriting, she looked up to American multi-instrumentalist Joanna Newsom, the rock band Yo La Tengo, and American singer Angel Olsen.
- Brooke was 9 years old when she started attending acting lessons at the Acting Up Theatre School. She continued to go there until the age of 17.
- Visit her official website @ brookebentham.co.uk.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Brooke Bentham / Instagram