|Bruna Abdullah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1986|
Bruna Abdullah is a Brazilian actress and model who has portrayed numerous roles such as Giselle in I Hate Luv Storys and Anne in Jai Ho. Bruna has also appeared in a variety of other films such as Cash, Billa II, Grand Masti, Four Pillars of Basement, and Mastizaade. She has also participated in various reality shows such as Dancing Queen and Khatron Ke Khiladi.
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Former model, actress
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bruna has dated –
- Omar – She dated Omar, a guy from Kolkata, in the past.
- Allan Frase (2018-Present) – On July 25, 2018, Bruna got engaged to Allan Frase and the couple tied the knot in May 2019. They have a daughter together named Isabella.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian ancestry on her father’s side and Arabian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Black hair with hazel eyes
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
- She has not endorsed any brands. She is called for salon inaugurations and other fashion brands. Abdullah has also walked for Sports Illustrated Swimwear.
- Bruna has advertised for Reebok with MS Dhoni and IndusInd Bank alongside Ranvir Shorey.
- She had also done some TV commercials in Brazil and Japan.
- In the past, she also appeared in a commercial for Fiama Di Wills.
Best Known For
Playing Gisselle in the Hindi film I Hate Luv Storys (2010), Sameera in Tamil film Billa II (2012).
Bruna appeared in the 2007 Bollywood action film, Cash in an Item number in the song “Reham Kare”.
First TV Show
In 2007 again, she appeared in a TV series India’s Hottest as herself with Aditya Roy Kapur.
Bruna always tries to eat healthy food. But, she has kept a cheat day for herself, once in a week. During that cheat day, she can eat junk and other unhealthy stuff to fulfill her desire.
She tries to go for a walk or cycling, at least, if she is not able to go to the gym.
Bruna Abdullah Favorite Things
- Food – Italian, Indian
- Drink – Grey Goose with cranberry juice
- Movie – Romeo and Juliet (1936)
- Book – Twilight book series
- Holiday Destination – Goa
- Bollywood Actress – Meena Kumari
- Bollywood Actors – Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
Source – Rediff
Bruna Abdullah Facts
- She was born to an Arabian mother and a Brazilian father.
- Abdullah is an animal lover and supports PETA.
- Bruna has walked in Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has graced the magazine covers of Maxim and Marie Claire magazines.
- Apart from supporting roles in the movies, Bruna is also known for TV appearances like in Dancing Queen, and Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2.
- She visited India a couple of years ago as a tourist and ended up finding her full-time career here only. When she was in India as a tourist, Abdullah decided to earn some extra income by signing up with a modeling agency. That is how, she finally settled down here.
- She is a VJ too. She has hosted some TV shows on Channel V.
- For her performance in the Tamil movie Billa II in the lead role as Sameera, she won Kalakar Award for the Best International Youth Icon Award.
- She had previously worked in a bank in Brazil, in around 2003.
- When she was 16, she won a local beauty contest and got a computer and cash prize in return. At that time, computers meant a lot.
- Her first modeling assignment in India was of a saree, she revealed to Rediff.
- She has one younger sister in her family, apart from her mom and dad (who is Italian).
- She is afraid of cockroaches.
so nice looking girl
Beauty comes next to Bruna.