|Nicola Haffmans Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1988|
Nicola Haffmans is a Dutch model who has walked the ramp for designers and brands like Vivienne Westwood, Missoni, Just Cavalli, Roberto Cavalli, Alexander McQueen, Barbara Bui, Christopher Kane, Lanvin, Topshop Unique, Versus, Cushnie et Ochs, Les Copains, Escada, and Acne. Moreover, the model has also been featured in several editorials such as Harper’s Bazaar Australia, Madame Figaro Greece, Madame, Harper’s Bazaar Netherlands, L’Officiel Turkey, and Marie Claire Greece.
Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands
Fashion / Runway model
Nicola Haffmans has been signed to these talent agencies –
- Silent Models – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Name Models – Amsterdam
- View Management – Barcelona
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Next Model Management – Toronto
- Folio Montreal
- D Model Agency – Athens
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
32-23-35 in or 81-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (EU)
She has appeared in advertisements for Fenton, Les Petites, Natalie Dissel, Zoe Fashion and others.
Best Known For
Her work with fashion designers like Fenton, and Zero + Maria Cornejo.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Just Cavalli, Maison Martin Margiela, and Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
Nicola actually doesn’t put much stress on herself in terms of what to eat and what not. She eats anything, she desires. Nicola believes that a smile on one’s face is worth more than a lean body.
She eats meat too if she craves it. So, her diet is not difficult to manage, even if she travels to a foreign location.
As per her interview given to Pony Ryder, Nicola shared that she haves a cigarette in her breakfast, Earl grey tea during team time, and for juice, she drinks apple cider juice.
Regarding workouts, she does yoga. As a model, walking is one of her main activities, which she counts as her main exercise.
Nicola Haffmans Favorite Things
- Restaurant – In & Out burgers
- Moisturizer – She doesn’t have any as she keeps changing her moisturizer so that her body doesn’t get used to any specific ingredient(s). But, in winters, she uses Eubos moisturizer.
- Beauty Product – Vichy Face Wash Oligo 25
Source – Pony Ryder
Nicola Haffmans Facts
- Nicola appeared in the 2005 Elite Model Look contest and was a finalist there.
- She is friends with fellow models Frida Gustavsson, Katie Fogarty, Kelsey Van Mook, Marloes Horst, Patricia Van Der Vliet, and Vanessa Hegelmaier.
- Apart from modeling, she also does painting, reading, and writing in her free time.
- She also knows how to play blues harmonica. She owns it and plays it whenever she feels like it.
- In 2006, she started modeling locally.
- She signed with Next Models in 2009.
- In March 2009, she appeared in Jalouse editorial photographed by Elina Kechicheva.