|Cameron Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cameron is an American professional wrestler, actress, model, dancer, and singer, who’s better known by her WWE ring name Cameron. Before gaining fame, she appeared as one of the competitors in the 2011 season of Tough Enough where she also turned out to be the very first competitor eliminated.
Ariane Nicole Andrew
Northridge, Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She graduated from Granada Hills Charter High School and later attended the California State University, Northridge, where she took up Bachelor of Arts in Business Marketing and Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
Professional Wrestler, Actress, Singer, Model, Dancer
- Siblings – Quentinn (Younger Brother), Aniyah (Younger Sister)
She is represented by Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron has dated –
- Vincent Isayan – Ariane Andrew was in a relationship with Vincent Isayan and their romance was featured on Total Divas. The former beaus had called it quits in May 2016 and the separation was confirmed by Cameron herself through Stone Cold Steve Austin‘s podcast.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She is of African-American and Korean descent.
Cameron Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
- After graduating, she worked as a behavior therapist for children with autism.
- It was said that WWE champ Becky Lynch was unhappy with Andrew as she lacked skills and professional wrestling understanding.
- Following her exit from Tough Enough, she announced through Twitter that she had signed a contract with WWE. From there, she was assigned to WWE’s Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) and debuted on July 7, 2011, as a ring announcer at an FCW house show.
- On July 9, 2011, she made her in-ring debut under the ring name Cameron Lynn in a Divas battle royal alongside Audrey Marie, Caylee Turner, Kaitlyn, Maxine, Raquel Diaz, Sonia, and Aksana.
- She made her televised debut with Byron Saxton on October 9, 2011. At the time, she accompanied Naomi Knight to the ringside during her match against Leah West. In the next episode aired on October 23, 2011, Cameron and Knight teamed again in a winning effort against Caylee Turner and Kaitlyn.
- On January 9, 2012, she made her WWE main roster debut as one of the dancers and valets alongside Knight for the comeback of Brodus Clay. She then made her WrestleMania debut at WrestleMania XXVIII with Knight in a segment with Clay.
- On December 16, 2012, she participated in her first televised match on the main roster, the “Santa’s Little Helpers” battle royal which was won by Naomi.
- Following her short hiatus from WWE, she was moved to WWE NXT and made her official comeback in an episode of NXT on November 4, 2015, losing to Asuka. On January 13, 2016, she competed in a battle royal and won.
- On May 6, 2016, WWE announced that Andrew had been released from her contract.
- She has appeared in 4 WWE video games. She made her in-game debut at WWE debut as an NPC with her former tag-team partner Naomi. Andrew later made her playable character debut in WWE 2K15 and was playable again in WWE 2K16.
- In September 2015, she launched an anti-bullying campaign called “Wrong #”.
- She competed on the MTV reality show The Challenge called “Champs vs. Stars” in 2017.
Featured Image by Cameron / Instagram