|Cameron Das Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 2000|
Cameron Das is an American racing driver and TV personality. He is best known for winning the inaugural United States Formula 4 Championship in 2016, driving for the JDX Racing team.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
England, United Kingdom
Between the 6th and the 9th grade, he attended an all-boys private independent day school, Gilman School, in the Roland Park neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Cameron then enrolled in Phillips Exeter Academy, in Exeter, New Hampshire, United States. He dropped out in the 10th grade to pursue his racing career but enrolled in an online private school titled Gifted and Talented Academy of Laurel Springs School.
Racing Driver, TV Personality
- Father – Babi Das
- Mother – Tracy Das
- Siblings – Maddi Das (Younger Sister)
Cameron Das is represented by –
- Visceral (Talent Agent, Brand Marketing) in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sportline Management (Manager) in Canterbury, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- 25 – Motopark
- 26 – Carlin Buzz
- 28 – Carlin
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cameron Das has dated –
- Bea Trottier (2018-Present) – He started dating Bea Trottier on April 1, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Downturned eyes
Cameron Das has endorsed brands such as –
- FREEDOM POWERED BY DATA FEDERAL
- Hunt Valley Horsepower
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway
Cameron Das Favorite Things
- Dream Car – Ferrari F40
- Music Genre – American Hip-Hop
- Movie – Inception (2010)
- Video Game – PUBG
- Basketball Coach – Gary Williams
- Track (In 2019) – Pau Grand Prix
- YouTube Channels – LinusTechTips, Tavarish, Marques Brownlee, Doug DeMuro, Hoovies Garage, VINwiki, Jimmy Broadbent, Mr JWW
Source – Facebook, Twitter, FIAFormula3.com, Instagram
Cameron Das Facts
- He started karting at the Autobahn Indoor Speedway in Jessup, Maryland at the age of 15.
- Cameron’s debut in motorsports happened accidentally as he wasn’t even competitive in sports and games before. He happened to be fast at indoor karting during a fun afternoon with high school friends and discovered he couldn’t stop looking at the scoreboard to check his lap time.
- Racing doesn’t run within the DNA of his family, according to Cameron. His dad was an athlete and stated Cameron didn’t care about any physical sports until he discovered racing.
- Cameron moved to single-seaters after he obtained a license from the Bertil Roos Racing School.
- He was signed by Carlin in January 2017. He competed in the BRDC British Formula 3 Championship that year and finished in 4th place.
- Cameron is a traveler, aspiring filmmaker, and has a passion for starting a web series about future classic cars.
- He moved to England in 2018.
- Cameron was scheduled to drive for Carlin Buzz in FIA Formula 3 Championship and Team Motopark in the EuroFormula Open series in 2020. He initially thought the former wouldn’t happen, but he got a call back at the last moment and decided to commit to both.
- His teammates in Carlin Buzz for the year of 2020 were Clément Novalak and Enaam Ahmed.
- His sporting hero is Ray Lewis, a former Baltimore Ravens football player.
- If he had to choose between being too hot or too cold, he would pick the latter because he cannot fall asleep if the temperature is high. He even brings a portable A/C machine to certain rounds.
- Cameron prefers dogs over cats and would never even get a cat. He has 3 dogs at home, one of whom is named Zack.
- If he could create his race, it would be held in Maryland and go around the Washington D.C. area. It would be held during the day, have 28 corners, and start dry but turn wet near the end.
- Cameron doesn’t plan to stop racing, but if he ever does, he would pursue a career in law, finance, investment banking, real estate, or the automotive industry.
Featured Image by Tikiowa1 / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 4.0