|Clément Novalak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Clément Novalak is a French racing driver who races under the flag of the United Kingdom. He is best known for winning the 2019 BRDC British Formula 3 Championship and being signed with Carlin Buzz Motorsport for the 2020 FIA Formula 3 Championship.
Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
At the age of 8, his parents enrolled him in a British School in Switzerland. At the age of 14, he enrolled in Haileybury, an independent boarding school in Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
- Father – Michael Novalak (Former racing driver in the Clio Cup in France) (He passed away in December 2017)
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
- Others – His uncle owns a betting company in Paris, France.
Clément Novalak is managed by Glen Gower.
- 11 – Josef Kaufmann Racing
- 17 – Carlin Motorsport, Giles Motorsport
- 26 – Carlin Buzz Motorsport
- 42 – Renault
- 104 – Tony Kart Racing
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French descent on his paternal side and of Swiss descent on his maternal side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thin lips
- Pointy chin
Clément Novalak has endorsed brands such as jbriels Eyewear.
Clément Novalak Favorite Things
- Music Genres – Hip-Hop, 1970s & 1980s Rock
- Movie – Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006)
- Dream Car – Autobianchi Abarth from the 1970s
- Video Game – Call of Duty
- Meme – Depressed Lando Norris in the Gravel Trap (At the 2017 Red Bull Ring FIA F3 Round 3)
- Dance Move – Moonwalk
Source – Facebook
Clément Novalak Facts
- His family moved to Montreux, near Geneva, Switzerland, when he was very young.
- His parents wanted him to be bilingual in English and French from a young age, even though they only spoke French at home.
- Clément is a cat person and his family has had cats since he was 8 years old.
- He started karting at the age of 10 in France.
- One of his earliest racing heroes was Ayrton Senna.
- Clément had a passion for speed since he was a kid. He remembers asking his dad to go faster when he rode in the backseat.
- In 2014, a former British karting champion and founder of Hitech Grand Prix, Oliver Oakes, decided to fund his career. Clément 1st moved to London, England, but then settled in Hertfordshire with his family.
- The 1st championship he won was the 2015 WSK Super Master Series – KFJ. He also won the 2017 WSK Super Master Series – OK.
- He made his debut in single’-seaters at the Toyota Racing Series in 2018, driving for Giles Motorsport.
- His teammates driving for Carlin Buzz Motorsport in FIA Formula 3 in the 2020 season were Enaam Ahmed and Cameron Das.
- Clément races under the flag of the United Kingdom for 3 main reasons. Firstly, the sheer number of sponsorship opportunities available to him. Secondly, because he doesn’t reside in Switzerland, he isn’t allowed to race under his Swiss license anymore. Thirdly, he “basically dreams in English” instead of French and considers himself a European who has incorporated the English language in every part of his life.
- He is awful at dancing by his own admission.
- Because of his love for plants and an eye for detail, Clément would have been a groundskeeper if he weren’t a racing driver.
- He is good friends with a Porsche Race Engineer, Mike van de Kleuver, as well as Gianluca Petecof, a Brazilian Ferrari Academy Driver and an up-and-coming racing driver.
- He plays golf and trains boxing in his spare time.
- Clément enjoys drinking tea while he’s waiting to get into the car.
Featured Image by Clément Novalak / Instagram