|Candice Warner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1985|
Candice Warner is an Australian former professional ironwoman and surf lifesaver who first participated in a professional Ironman series when she was just 14 years old. The sport of Ironman (also often known internationally as Oceanman) was developed in 1964 in Australia to combine the 4 main disciplines (swimming, board paddling, ski paddling, and running) of surf lifesaving (a multifaceted social movement that includes key aspects of voluntary lifeguard services and competitive surf sport) into a single race. The sport, completely different from the better-known Ironman triathlon, is typically run as a single event, often as a part of a surf lifesaving carnival. About a couple of years after her professional debut, Candice became the ironwoman champion in her home state of New South Wales. In January 2008, she qualified for the 2008 edition of the prestigious Nutri-Grain Ironman & Ironwoman Series.
Candice Ann Falzon
Cronulla, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Maroubra, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Professional Ironwoman (Retired), Surf Lifesaver
- Father – Michael Falzon
- Mother – Kerry Falzon
- Siblings – Pat Falzon (Older Brother)
- Others – Howard Warner (Father-in-Law), Lorraine Warner (née Orange) (Mother-in-Law), Steven Warner (Brother-in-Law)
She has been represented by Sarah Wagner, Manager and Booking Agent, The Society Agency, Talent Management Firm, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice has dated –
- Braith Anasta (2002–2005)
- Matt Henjak (2005–2007)
- Sonny Bill Williams (2007) – Candice attracted a lot of negative media attention in 2007 for a brief s*xual encounter with New Zealander heavyweight boxer and former professional rugby league and rugby union player Sonny Bill Williams. The footage of the pair hooking up in a toilet of the Clovelly Hotel in Sydney became the talk of the town for days after it was captured on a mobile phone camera by a passerby.
- Ben Roberts (2007) – Candice was then spotted with former New Zealander and Samoan international rugby league player Ben Roberts about 3 hours later on the same day as the aforementioned hookup with Sonny.
- David Walliams (2007)
- Brent Staker (2007–2009)
- Matt Poole (2011–2013)
- David Warner (2013-Present) – Candice began dating Australian professional cricketer David Warner in September 2013 and the couple got engaged in February 2014. They got married on April 4, 2015, in a ceremony held in Nowra, New South Wales. The couple has 3 daughters together named Ivy Mae Warner (b. September 11, 2014), Indi Rae Warner (b. January 14, 2016), and Isla Rose Warner (b. June 30, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Maltese descent.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Gleaming face
- Affable smile
Candice Warner Facts
- Candice had participated in the 2008 series of It Takes Two, an Australian music talent show. She was eliminated 6th from the series, in April 2008.
- In June 2008, she was the subject of an episode of the Australian Story, a national weekly current affairs and documentary-style TV series.
- In 2017, she was the first participant to be eliminated from the Australian version of Hell’s Kitchen, a British cookery reality TV show.
- In 2020, it was announced that Candice would be participating in SAS Australia: Who Dares Wins, also known as SAS Australia, a reality quasi-military training TV program.
Featured Image by Candice Warner / Instagram