|Carla Ossa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1985|
Carla Ossa is a Colombian model and entrepreneur who is known for appearing on the cover of various magazines including South American, Veintitantos, and Freundin. Other than that, Carla has also earned a name for her work with various well-known brands including Venus Swimwear, Metrostyle, and Cubavera.
Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Carla completed her studies at Lynn University in May 2021.
Carla is represented by MC2 Model Management, The Source Models, and In-forma Models.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla has dated –
- Matthew – Together, the couple has 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Almond-shaped face
- Towering physical appearance
- She has a prominent beauty spot near his right eye.
Through her social media, Carla has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Magicsuit Swimwear
- ONEONE Swimwear
- Anne Cole
- Cato Fashions
- Burger King
Carla Ossa Facts
- She started working as a model at an early age. Later, at the age of 12, Carla went on to take a hiatus from modeling.
- In February 2008, Carla was featured in the music video Vivir by Juan Escobar.
- Carla has appeared in advertisements for various brands including Nair and Burger King.
- The first post that Carlo uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on December 12, 2012.
- Carla and fellow Colombian model Ximena Duque were born on the same day.
- She was brought up in Colombia.
Featured Image By Carla Ossa / Instagram