Morganville, New Jersey, United States
YouTuber Carlie’s formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Amanda Bybel (Older Sister)
She is signed with CAA (Creative Artists Agency) for representation in different fields. CAA manages her endorsements, digital partnerships, television, touring, personal appearances, and publishing opportunities.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carli Bybel has dated –
- Brett Cap – Carli knew Brett Cap well before they started dating. He was her older sister’s classmate and they had been in touch since they were kids. They started dating when he was in final year of high school, whereas she was in freshman year. In 2013, they revealed in one of their YouTube videos that they had moved in together. They have been fairly active on social media and he is often featured in her YouTube videos.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Plump lips
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Carli has appeared in the TV commercials for –
Plus, she has promoted tons of products and brands through her social media activity and by using such products in her YouTube videos.
Best Known For
The popularity of her fashion, beauty, and makeup related videos on YouTube. She has over 5 million subscribers on YouTube.
First TV Show
In 2013, Carli made her TV show debut as herself in the reality TV series, Project Runway All Stars.
Carli works out regularly to keep her figure in perfect shape. She is pretty fond of hitting the gym and is sometimes accompanied by her boyfriend Brett Cap as well. Her gym workouts comprise of light lifting exercises, cardio and serious core work.
Depending on her fitness objectives, she shifts her focus between above three. She also likes to go running or swimming for a fun outdoor cardio session.
As per diet, she focusses on eating organic and gluten-free food items. In case, she is craving for carbs, she prefers to go for homemade recipes such as apple pie. Also, she is very careful about her sugar consumption. Plus, she stays away from cow’s milk and dairy products.
For the first meal of the day, she likes to have a green smoothie made from spinach, bananas, almond milk, mangoes, pineapple and some protein. She is also fond of wheatgrass juice shots. She pairs her smoothie with eggs and toast. Carli also likes to have oatmeal for breakfast.
She likes to have a green salad topped with a stir fried chicken. She completely refrains from red meat. The salad is also her preferred choice for dinner. In case, she is having fish or seafood, she makes sure that it is wild not farmed one.
When she wants to indulge, she likes to go for chocolate chip cookies. In case, she is suffering from hunger pangs in between meals, she loves to have avocado, tomatoes with guacamole dip or hummus or kale chips.
Carli Bybel Favorite Things
- Actor – Ryan Gosling
- Color – Pink
Source – Wikia
Carli Bybel Facts
- Her first job before becoming a famous YouTube personality was at Starbucks. Her older sister also used to work with her at the same store.
- While in junior year of high school, she started her own makeup business. She used to charge $25 for full face makeup and her clientele mostly comprised of high school cheerleaders.
- Before finding fame, she also worked with a local photography studio as a makeup and hair artist.
- She started her YouTube career on a suggestion from a friend, who advised her to give it a try.
- In 2011, she started her YouTube career by posting her first video, which was titled as Curl your hair with a straightener – Tutorial. Within four weeks of posting, the video had helped her gain more than 1000 subscribers.
- She often touches upon bullying in her videos and has even revealed that she had to endure bullying while growing up.
- She has been diagnosed with eczema, which is a kind of skin condition that leads to a patch of skin becoming itchy, red, rough and cracked. She has managed to overcome it with lifestyle and diet changes.
- Visit her official website @ thebeautybybel.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.