|Carlos Valdes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Carlos Valdes is a Colombian actor, voice actor, theatre artist, and singer who is best known for playing the character of Cisco Ramon/Vibe/Mecha-Vibe in The CW television series The Flash as well as in other Arrowverse-related projects. In addition to that, he has also been cast in many other shows and movies which include the likes of Tom and Grant, Gaslit, Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye, and The Stew.
Carlos David Valdes
Carlos, Tha Los
Santiago de Cali, Colombia
- Marietta, Georgia, United States
- New York City, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (while filming for The Flash.)
He studied at Pebblebrook High School in Mableton and was a part of the school’s magnet program called the Cobb County Center for Excellence in Performing Arts.
Thereafter, he studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (Musical Theater) at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan and graduated in 2011.
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – Sophie (Niece)
Carlos Valdes has been signed with –
- The Talent House, New York, United States
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Rhythm & Blues (R&B)
- Bass Guitar
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carlos Valdes has dated –
- Jessica Camacho – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with American actress Jessica Camacho in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Latino-Colombian ancestry.
- Innocent face
- Resembles Ugly Betty actress, America Ferrera
8 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the metahuman, Cisco Ramon/Vibe in The CW series, The Flash.
As a Singer
He released his first EP titled Space Age in 2013 on Bandcamp.
In 2015, he appeared in a short film The Fastest Man Alive (31-minute long) as himself.
First TV Show
Carlos made his television debut as Cisco Ramon, the genius mechanical engineer in The CW network sister series, Arrow in 2014 before continuing in one of the main roles on The Flash.
Carlos Valdes Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Cheese
- Favorite Childhood Actor – Jim Carrey
Carlos Valdes Facts
- Even though he was brought up in Georgia far away from Hollywood and NYC, he was sure of having a career as an artist since his childhood.
- Carlos is lactose intolerant.
- He considers his job on The Flash as no less than a miracle since his family has absolutely no association with the film and TV industry. His family, on the other hand, thinks his break-out role as Cisco Ramon was fated.
- Carlos thinks he is the geekiest among the entire cast of The Flash.
- He displayed his musical prowess when he was cast as Andrej in the musical Once from March 2013 to March 2014. He played all the musical instruments he knows during the show.
- Carlos has appeared in the character of Cisco Ramon/Vibe on 5 different TV shows, which are: Arrow, The Flash, Vixen, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Dr. Henry Edwards in the American comedy-horror web television series Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye in 2020. The show stars Mary Kate Wiles and Steve Zaragoza.
- Access all the music he has created to date on bandcamp.
- In 2022, he started playing the recurring role of Agent Paul Magallanes in the American political thriller television limited series Gaslit. It stars Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Dan Stevens, Betty Gilpin, Shea Whigham, and Darby Camp.
- His theatre credits include having been cast as Swing in a production of Jersey Boys from 2011 to 2012, Andrej in the Broadway production of Once from 2013 to 2014, and Pavli in the Encores! New York City Center production of ZORBA! in 2015.