|Catelynn Baltierra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1992|
Catelynn Baltierra is an American television personality, author, and public speaker who came to prominence in 2009, after being featured on the teen reality shoe 16 and Pregnant. Also, she is known for her appearance on Teen Mom.
Port Huron, Michigan, United States
Marine City, Michigan, United States
As of November 2012, she was enrolled at Baker College where she pursuing a degree in social work.
Television Personality, Author, Public Speaker
- Father – David Lowell
- Mother – April Brockmiller
- Siblings – Sarah Lowell (Sister), Nicholas Lowell (Brother), River Lowell (Brother)
Catelynn is represented by Schroder Davis Law Firm, PLC.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Catelynn has dated –
- Tyler Baltierra – She and her husband Tyler Baltierra had their 1st child, a girl named Carolyn Elizabeth Davis on May 18, 2009. However, she and her then-boyfriend Tyler gave Carolyn up for adoption. After that, the couple had 2 more children, a girl named Novalee Reign (b. January 1, 2015) and a girl named Vaeda Luma (b. February 21, 2019). In December 2020, Catelynn revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Little Spoon
Catelynn Baltierra Facts
- In the past, Catelynn had faced a miscarriage that led her to have thoughts of committing suicide which she revealed on social media on November 17, 2017. She had been undergoing treatment for issues related to her mental health.
- She was cast alongside various other TV stars including Maci McKinney, Amber Portwood, and Farrah Abraham on 16 and Pregnant.
- In the past, she started the children’s brand, Tierra Reign.
- She co-authored the book Conquering Chaos alongside her husband Tyler which was published in 2015.
Featured Image By Catelynn Baltierra / Instagram