|Cayla Carpenter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1991|
Cayla Carpenter is an American social media star, hairstylist, and freelance makeup artist who is best known for being the oldest sister of actress Sabrina and social media stars Shannon and Sarah Carpenter.
Walnut Creek, California, United States
She divides her time between the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, California.
According to her Linkedin profile, she attended the Paul Mitchell the School-Costa Mesa in California from 2009 to 2010 and attained a Cosmetology license.
Hairstylist, Makeup Artist
- Father – David Carpenter (Photographer)
- Mother – Elizabeth Carpenter
- Others – Sarah Carpenter (Younger Half-Sister) (Instagram Star), Sabrina Carpenter (Younger Half-Sister) (Singer, Actress), Shannon Carpenter (Younger Half-Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cayla has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Plush lips
Cayla Carpenter Facts
- She spent most of her teenage years in the Los Angeles area.
- Cayla is very close to her sisters, Sarah, Shannon, and Sabrina Carpenter.
- She attained fame after her younger sister Sabrina was cast on Disney’s Girl Meets World in 2014. Sabrina is also known for the release of her EP Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying which was released on April 8, 2014, via Hollywood Records. It ranked at #37 in US Top Heatseekers.
- She started working as a freelance hairstylist and makeup artist in June 2010 and founded the brand Public + Private.
- Cayla specializes in styling hair for photoshoots, weddings, and events.
- Despite being the least prominent sister, Cayla had yet amassed a huge fan base with her amazing hairstyle makeup pictures that she uploads on her Instagram account. As of March 2020, she had more than 25k followers on it.
- She believes in Catholicism.
- Cayla is an admirer of people who possess kindness and honesty.
Featured Image By Cayla Carpenter / Instagram