|Savannah Tannerites Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Savannah Tannerites is an American rising YouTuber who is prominently known for being the 3rd oldest daughter of Sarah and Johnny Tanner. Nevertheless, Savannah is also well-known for her contribution to the Yawi Vlogs and Tannerites family YouTube channels which have accumulated over 2 million subscribers and over 7 million subscribers respectively.
The United States of America
In 2015, she was attending Cascade Elementary School.
- Father – Johnny Tannerites (YouTube Star)
- Mother – Sarah Tannerites (YouTube Star)
- Siblings – Branson Tannerites (Older Brother) (YouTube Star), Allie Tannerites (Older Sister) (YouTube Star), Daniell Tannerites (Older Sister) (YouTube Star), Lizzy Tannerites (Younger Sister) (YouTube Star), Az Tannerites (Younger Brother) (YouTube Star), Canyon Tannerites (Younger Brother) (YouTube Star)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Her 2 large front teeth
- Thin lips
She has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Beddy’s and Rainbocorns Eggzania.
Savannah Tannerites Facts
- She and her younger sister Lizzy share a bedroom.
- Savannah once stated that she was allergic to a certain kind of kids’ soap that smelt like watermelon and also to eggs.
- Savannah’s parents started the family YouTube channel titled Tannerites on July 29, 2015. However, they uploaded their first video to the channel on August 20, 2015, which was titled “First Day of School, last day of Cancer Radiation!! TANNERITES FIRST VIDEO!”
- Her older brother Branson and sister Daniell have personal YouTube channels that are also very popular.
- She once got to be the lunch lady at her school.
- Savannah once stated that if she managed to gather up a million dollars, she would buy herself a mansion in Hawaii that had a swimming pool with dolphins in it.
- She is very good at the subject of maths.
- Savannah once stated that she finds it difficult to maintain her focus.
- If she could have one meal for the rest of her life, it would be pink salad served with ribs.
- She is afraid of being blamed for something that she did not commit.
Featured Image By Tannerites / Instagram