|Celina Jade Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1985|
Celina Jade is an American-Hong Kong actress, martial artist, singer-songwriter, and model. She has played the role of Shado/Mei in Arrow from 2013 to 2017 and guest appeared in “Blue Bloods”. She also does singing work to raise money for the charities such as Maggie’s Cancer Caring Center, etc. She is a vegetarian and has worked in the past to open a plant-based restaurant in Hong Kong.
Celina studied at a Chinese School from kindergarten till the completion of her high school education as per the system applicable in China. She did not go to an international school because there was a long waiting list at the international schools.
At school, she learned 3 languages which were Cantonese, Mandarin, and English. Her multilingual ability always helped her excel.
Post that, she took a small break from school, and then went to Island School, and finally graduated from London School Of Economics and Political Science with a first class honors in B.Sc management.
She then took acting classes at Hong Kong and has a diploma in music.
Actress, singer, social activist, songwriter, martial artist, stunt woman, model
- Father – Roy Horan (Film Distributor, Actor, Neuroscience Professor, Meditation Researcher)
- Mother – Christina Hui (Film Distributor)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Roy Horan Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Eileen Mary Buckley (Paternal Grandmother), Roy (Great Grandfather), Helen (Great Grandmother)
She is represented by these agencies –
- Paco Wong from Gold Typhoon
- Echelon Talent Management
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency, LLC
Nettwork Music Group
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Celina Jade has dated –
- Christian Mongendre (2012-2017) – Christian and Celina met through Celina’s dad Roy Horan. Christian went to a world-renowned culinary school and cooking is his vocation. Together, the couple had an upscale restaurant and they intended to develop it into a franchise as popular and as accessible as McDonald’s. The space that this restaurant owned was earlier helped up by Burger King. But, after they broke up, the restaurant dream also got vanished. They were in a long-term relationship.
- Han Geng (2018-Present) – Celina and Chinese actor and singer, Han Geng started dating in February 2018. The fans consider a dreamy resemblance between the eyes of Han’s mother and Celina’s eyes.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, German, French, and Canadian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Chinese descent on her mother’s side.
- Perfect features
- Captivating smile
Celina has endorsed many brands on her social media profiles including the one about ‘Think Dirty’ app which talks about the ingredients of beauty products.
She has also appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Marks and Spencer
- Cathay Pacific
Best Known For
Playing Dr. Rachel Prescott Smith in the action film Wolf Warrior 2.
As a Singer
Jade’s first hit song was called Kwong Ying Zi GanK.
She has released EPs such as “Kwong Ying Zi Gan” and “Good News Bad News” with Japanese producer, Tetsuya Komuro.
Jade’s first theatrical movie was action film Legendary Assassin (2008).
First TV Show
Jade’s first television show appearance was on the comedy series Mister French Taste as Angie Clarke in a 2012 episode.
Celina Jade get bored easily so she keeps bringing variation in her exercise regime. She does Tracy Anderson’s workout method mixed with interval training.
She also likes to incorporate wakeboarding, yoga, hiking in her fitness activities to stay fit. Celina sometimes does fight training with her dad.
When in Hong Kong, she works out under the guidance of Kape at Studeo Kape gym. Kape specifically focuses more on keeping Celina’s booty in perfect shape.
In terms of her diet, she eats more vegetables and ensures that her meals are colorful.
Celina Jade Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer – Stéphane Rolland
- Sports Star – Bruce Lee
- Poet – Eric Hanson
- Alcohol – Glenvilet 18
Celina Jade Facts
- Besides acting, she is also a singer who has won an Asia-bound singing competition. She performed at the G8 summit with the audience consisting of the former US President, Bill Clinton.
- She has also participated in the Mumbai Film Festival as a jury member.
- If she had one superpower, it would be teleportation.
- She has her own enterprise and a line of merchandise such as tee-shirts and bags which include her autographs.
Featured Image by Celina Jade / Instagram