|Charlene Almarvez Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|January 25, 1993
Charlene Almarvez is a Filipina model and actress who rose prominence in the fashion industry after having attained 2nd place in the 2010 Ford Supermodel of the World contest.
Charlene Louise Alagon Almarvez
Charlene studied at the Laguna State Polytechnic University and later, she enrolled at the De La Salle College of Saint Benilde.
Actress, Fashion Model
As a model, Charlene is represented by –
- Ford Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – Paris
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- MGM Models – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- CalCarrie’s International Inc
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Long slender legs
- Almond-shaped eyes
She has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers such as –
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Sophie Theallet
- Peter Som
- Cynthia Steffe
- Wayne Lee
- Rachel Comey
- Hush Puppies
Charlene Almarvez Favorite Things
- Restaurants – New York are Grill 21, Krystal’s in Queens
- Modeling Moment – Meeting Chanel Iman
Charlene Almarvez Facts
- She was raised in Laguna.
- Charlene was 16 years old when she was spotted by fashion director Cata Figueroa while she was at a Santacruzan parade in her hometown.
- As a result of attaining 2nd place at the 2010 Ford Supermodel of the World that was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Charlene was presented with a lump sum of $ 150,000. On the other hand, Ford Models New York signed her on to their model roster.
- She loves to wear pale-colored simple and comfortable apparel.
- Charlene made her debut TV show appearance as Yvette Kaishek in City on a Hill in 2019.
- If she had not been modeling, Charlene would have been a professional volleyball player.
- She has been featured in editorials for various well-known magazines including Vogue, V, Teen Vogue, Elle, The New York Times T Magazine, and Glamour.
- Over the years, Charlene has worked with several well-known fashion photographers including Hans Feurer, Xi Sinsong, and Chris Craymer.
- Until 2014, she had been represented by Elite Paris but decided to sign with Ford Models Paris.
Featured Image By Charlene Almarvez / Instagram