|Charmaine Bingwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charmaine Bingwa is a Zimbabwean-Australian actress who is prominently known for her portrayal of Carmen Moyo in The Good Fight.
Charmaine completed her Bachelor of Music at university, until she took acting as one of her final electives. Later, she went on to pursue an acting course.
Charmaine is represented by Artists First, United Talent Agency, and Smith & Macdonald Creative.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Charmaine is of Zimbabwean descent.
- Her short Afro-hairstyle
Charmaine Bingwa Facts
- Originally, Bingwa is from Zimbabwe.
- Initially, Charmaine began her career as a singer.
- Soon after graduating, she found an acting agent.
- She won an Australian Media, Entertainment, and Arts Alliance Scholarship in 2018, to study at the Atlantic Theater Company in New York.
- Bingwa made her debut TV show appearance as Tashira Whitney in Facing Evil in 2013. Later, in 2018, Charmaine was cast in her first theatrical film as a Possessed Tunnel Woman in Nekrotronic. Her film credits also include Black Box, The Good Fight, and Emancipation.
- Charmaine is a fitness enthusiast. As of November 2022, Charmaine had been training at Basecamp Gym.
- The earliest post that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 25, 2017.
- She was presented with the Heath Ledger Scholarship award in 2018. On the other hand, Bingwa has also won an Equity Atlantic Award (2018) and Sydney Theatre Award nomination (2017).
Featured Image By Charmaine Bingwa / Instagram