|Chiara Ferragni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1987|
Chiara Ferragni is a fashion blogger known for her blog, The Blonde Salad. She is a fashion influencer and has done endorsement work for many popular brands like Guess, Pantene, Dior, and Redken. Her blog covers various important topics like travel, fashion, and beauty. She also has a huge social media following with more than 13 million followers on Instagram.
Cremona, Lombardy, Italy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chiara studied law at the Bocconi University School of Law but discontinued it after receiving acclaim for her blogs and went on to pursue a career in fashion instead.
Fashion Blogger, Entrepreneur
- Father – Marco Ferragni (Dentist)
- Mother – Marina Di Guardo (Writer)
- Siblings – Francesca Ferragni (Younger Sister) (Dentist), Valentina Ferragni (Younger Sister) (Fitness Star)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chiara Ferragni has dated –
- Riccardo Pozzoli (2007-2013) – Italian entrepreneur Riccardo Pozzoli and Chiara became romantically involved in 2007. He also helped her develop The Blonde Salad website into a profitable venture. They broke up in 2013 and although the reason behind their break up is not clear, they have managed to maintain a professional relationship and continue to be partners on The Blonde Salad.
- Andrew Arthur (2014) – Chiara began dating American photographer Andrew Arthur in 2014. They lived together in Los Angeles’ Silver Lake.
- Federico Lucia (2016-Present) – Chiara began dating Italian rapper and producer Federico Lucia in October 2016. The two got engaged at his concert in Verona, Italy on May 6, 2017, where the proposal was broadcast live on Italian radio channel RTL 102.5. Chiara gave birth to their son Leone on March 19, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Sicilian ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Lombard descent on her father’s side.
- Blue eyes
- Several small tattoos on her body
Chiara has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Guess (2013)
- Pantene (2016)
- Pomellato Jewellery (2018)
- Redken (2013)
- Amazon Fashion (For Europe) (2016)
- Dior (Miss Dior Perfume)
- Swarovski (Christmas) (2017)
- Yves Saint Laurent
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being the creative face behind the popular blog, The Blonde Salad.
- Having more than 13 million followers on Instagram.
Chiara is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance on the reality series Project Runway as a guest judge in the Rock the Wedding episode.
Due to her busy schedule, Chiara finds it difficult to squeeze in a consistent workout plan. As she is blessed with a trim figure, she doesn’t have to work out rigorously to stay in shape. However, she likes to go jogging when in Los Angeles and usually works out by doing a couple of leg and arm exercises. She also finds the Nike NTC app very helpful.
Chiara Ferragni Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Miss Dior
- Hair Product – Pillow Proof Primer & Extender
- Fashion Brand From Los Angeles – Reformation
- Eatery In Los Angeles – Commissary, La Poubelle
- Los Angeles Hangout Spot – Fairfax, Melrose
- Movie – Forrest Gump (1994)
- Book – A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Song – Best of you by Foo Fighters
- Cities – New York, London, Chicago, Paris
- Food – Pizza, Pasta
- Place In London – Shoreditch House
- Designer – Coco Chanel
- Denim Brand – RE/DONE
- Beauty Product – Carmex lip balm
- App – Farfetch
- Color – Blue, Black
- Item Of Clothing – Leather jacket
- Brand – Gucci
Source – Los Angeles Confidential, The Blonde Salad, Teen Vogue, Vogue, Hashtag Legend, InStyle, Hello Magazine
Chiara Ferragni Facts
- She was named as the most powerful fashion influencer by Forbes in September 2017.
- The title of her online lifestyle magazine ‘The Blonde Salad’ is indicative of an eclectic mix of interests (like things in a salad) that features on the website like travel, fashion, and beauty.
- She released an Italian language eBook, named The Blonde Salad in December 2013.
- She launched a 9-shoe collection for Spring 2014 in collaboration with Steve Madden in December 2013.
- Chiara walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of We Have a Pope (Habemus Papam) in 2011.
- Her blog and shoe line “Chiara Ferragni Collection” became a case study at the Harvard Business School in January 2015.
- She has several tattoos such as a map tattoo on the wrist of her right hand, ‘Baby Girl’ written between her thumb and forefinger, and the one of Mickey Mouse taking a selfie.
- Chiara is the first fashion blogger ever to appear on a Vogue cover. She made that distinction when she appeared on the April 2015 cover of Vogue España.
- In September 2016, Mattel Inc. created two Barbie versions of Chiara Ferragni. One wearing a Chanel total look and the other wearing a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, and Chiara Ferragni Collection shoes.
- She opened her first Chiara Ferragni Collection store in Milan on July 26, 2017.
- In 2015, Ferragni made into the list of Forbes 30 under 30 at the 27th spot.
- In September 2014, her blog won the Bloglovin’ Award for the Best Personal Style Blog for the third year in a row. And in 2015, she won the Bloglovin’ Blogger of the year award.
- She often uses the hashtag “#TheBlondeSaladNeverStops” on her Instagram feed and it has become a representation of the ever-evolving brand.
- At the age of 16, she worked as a model with Beatrice Models agency in Milan but gave it up to follow other aspirations.
- In December 2017, Chiara became the CEO and president of her company, The Blonde Salad, replacing longtime business partner Riccardo Pozzoli.
- She owns two pet dogs, a French Bulldog named Matilda and a Labrador named Pumba.
- Visit her official website @ theblondesalad.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by MariaSheilaMiani / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0