|Fedez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fedez is an Italian rapper, singer, songwriter, musician, social media personality, and businessperson. He has released a number of albums, mixtapes, extended plays, and tracks like Penisola che non c’è, Il mio primo disco da venduto, Sig. Brainwash – L’arte di accontentare, Holding Out for You (ft. Zara Larsson), Pop-Hoolista, Paranoia Airlines, Tutto il contrario Remixtape, Disumano, Comunisti col Rolex (with J-Ax), Pat-a-Cake, Diss-Agio, BCPT, Si scrive schiavitù si legge libertà, Dai cazzo Federico, Cigno nero (ft. Francesca Michielin), Alfonso Signorini (eroe nazionale) (with Elio), Nuvole di fango (ft. Gianna Nannini), Magnifico (ft. Francesca Michielin), Generazione bho, L’amore eternit (ft. Noemi), 21 grammi, Vorrei ma non posto (with J-Ax), Assenzio (with J-Ax ft. Stash and Levante), Beautiful Disaster (with Mika), Piccole cose (with J-Ax ft. Alessandra Amoroso), Senza pagare (with J-Ax ft. T-Pain), Sconosciuti da una vita (with J-Ax), Prima di ogni cosa, Che cazzo ridi (with Tedua ft. Trippie Redd), Le feste di Pablo (with Cara), Bimbi per strada (Children) (with Robert Miles), Problemi con tutti, Bella storia, Chiamami per nome (with Francesca Michielin), Mille (with Achille Lauro and Orietta Berti), Meglio del cinema, La dolce vita (with Tananai and Mara Sattei), Crisi di stato, and Viola (ft. Salmo).
Federico Leonardo Lucia
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Fedez attended the artistic lyceum but dropped out in his junior year.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Social Media Personality, Businessperson
- Others – Marco Ferragni (Father-In-Law) (Dentist), Marina Di Guardo (Mother-In-Law) (Writer), Francesca Ferragni (Sister-In-Law) (Dentist), Valentina Ferragni (Sister-In-Law) (Fitness Star)
Pop, Hip Hop
Tanta Roba, Best Sound, Sony Music Italy, Newtopia
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $10 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fedez has dated –
- Giulia Valentina – He had a fling with model and television personality Giulia Valentina in the past.
- Chiara Ferragni (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Fedez started going out with blogger, businessperson, fashion designer, and model Chiara Ferragni and they got engaged on May 6, 2017, at his concert in Verona, Italy, where the proposal was broadcast live on Italian radio channel RTL 102.5. On September 1, 2018, they married in Noto, Sicily and the couple has 2 children – a son named Leone (b. March 19, 2018) and a daughter named Vittoria (b. March 23, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘platinum blonde’.
He has done prints ads for –
- OPS! #OPSWECHANGE (2016)
- Swarovski San Valentino (with Chiara Ferragni) (2018)
He has also done endorsement work for other brands such as Puma, Samsung, Bershka, Intimissimi, Sisley, and Yamamay.
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Buccinasco and Corsico, in the province of Milan, before shifting to Rozzano.
- Fedez’s album Paranoia Airlines was released on January 25, 2019, via Sony Music Italy and it included songs like Holding Out for You (ft. Zara Larsson), Kim & Kanye (ft. Emis Killa), Cosa senza spine (ft. LP), Cosi, L’una per l’alcol, Che cazzo ridi (with Tedua ft. Trippie Redd), Amnesia, and Prima di ogni cosa. The album peaked at #1 on the Italian Albums (FIMI) chart and at #3 on the Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade) chart.
- The song Holding Out for You from Paranoia Airlines was certified ‘Gold’ by the Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana (FIMI) and it peaked at #4 on the Italy (FIMI) chart and at #5 on the Italy Digital Song Sales (Billboard) chart.
- Fedez has also been a part of many shows and movies which include Un passo dal cielo, Celebrity Hunted: Caccia all’uomo, The Ferragnez, Space Jam: A New Legacy, LOL – Chi ride è fuori, and Zeta: Una storia hip hop.
- In June 2021, he released a new song titled Mille, which peaked at number 1 in Italy.
- In November 2021, he released his sixth album, Disumano.
- Fedez teamed up with Tananai and Mara Sattei in 2022 for a new single titled La dolce vita.
- In March 2022, Fedez revealed that he was seriously ill with a newly diagnosed disease. However, he did not disclose the name of the disease. Later that month, he confirmed that he had undergone surgery at San Raffaele Hospital in Milan for the removal of a rare pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor.
Featured Image by Greta / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0