|Chloe Hewitt Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|July 27, 1995
Chloe Hewitt is an English dancer and choreographer who shot to fame after participating as a semi-finalist on the 7th series of the British talent show competition Britain’s Got Talent. She was selected as a professional dancer for the BBC One show Strictly Come Dancing. Hewitt, along with her dance partner AJ Pritchard, has won numerous titles including the World, European, and British National Ballroom and Latin Champions.
Chester, United Kingdom
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has promoted several brands such as SHEIN.
Chloe Hewitt Favorite Things
- Indoor Game – Guess Who
- Travel Destination – Selattyn and Gobowen in Shropshire
Chloe Hewitt Facts
- She got into dancing when she was only 7 years old.
- She kickstarted her dancing career at Pritchard’s Dance Academy which was the institution run by her fellow Strictly star AJ Pritchard’s parents.
- Hewitt and AJ were paired as dance partners by AJ’s parents and they started dancing together when they were teenagers after which they won Junior Championships together.
- When in July 2016, she was included in the cast of the professional dancers on Strictly Come Dancing, she had disclosed that she was ecstatic as it had been her childhood dream to be on that show and her deep wish had come true.
- She has been one of the youngest professional dancers to take part in the show Strictly Come Dancing at the age of 20.
- Over her long competitive career, Hewitt along with her dance partner has set records by winning the National Youth Latin Championship for 3 consecutive years from 2012 to 2014.
- She has been the B.A.T.D ambassador.
Featured Image by Chloe Hewitt / Instagram