|Choi Tae-joon Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1991|
Choi Tae-joon is a South Korean actor and singer who rose to fame after playing his villainous supporting part in the television series Missing 9 (2017). He gained further popularity by portraying the lead roles in various other TV shows including Exit (2018) and by getting featured in numerous films such as Pacemaker (2012). He is the recipient of many accolades like the MBC Drama Awards in 2014 for “Best New Actor”. Choi has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
He went to Chung-Ang University in order to study Theater.
He has been represented by Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Park Shin-hye (2017-Present) – He began dating actress and singer Park in 2017 and their relationship was confirmed on March 7, 2018. In November 2021, their agencies made public their engagement and also disclosed that they were expecting their first child together. On January 22, 2022, the pair got married at a church ceremony in Seoul. On May 31, 2022, they were blessed with a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Shapely lips
- Expressive eyes
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Nike.
Choi Tae-joon Favorite Things
- Refreshment – Beverages that he has liked to sip on frequently
Source – Instagram
Choi Tae-joon Facts
- He has recalled that when he used to host KBS’s Hello Counselor, there was a segment on the program in which the important personal items of the hosts as well as guests would be auctioned off, with the proceeds getting donated. He had relished the show being so meaningful. Choi has recollected that fans would come to the recording studio as audience members and bid for his items. He has felt blessed for being able to have done a charitable deed with his followers that turned out to be one of the most memorable things that happened between Choi and his fans.
- Choi has stated that he has enjoyed essaying Hoo-joon in the romcom So I Married the Anti-fan (2021). He has found a few similarities between his character and himself. Just like, in spite of Hoo-joon being a superstar with many fans from all over the world he has traits of being very down-to-earth, for instance in how he is fond of playing games, Choi has also loved doing so. Whenever he has got to know that a new game is about to come out, he has started to count down the days to its release. He has also preferred to dip sweet and sour pork in the sauce, like Hoo-joon.
- Choi had cherished doing the romcom So I Married the Anti-fan with his most memorable scene in it having been the one where Hoo-joon longs to confirm the feelings of Geun-young feelings for the first time, and their two excited hearts gradually get a concrete answer. He has revealed that the scenes in the episode depicting the beautiful development had left the deepest impression on him.
- Choi has been disturbed to observe the trend of people creating and uploading videos on social media platforms, that have eye-catching titles where the truth is often distorted or news fabricated. He has believed that as society develops, it becomes even more necessary to be careful of and take full responsibility for our words and actions.
Featured Image by Choi Tae-joon / Instagram