|Chris Melberger Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1990|
Chris Melberger is an American graphic artist, social media personality, and web designer who first gained popularity on the social media app, Vine, where he had more than 1 million followers before the app was shut down. He is the co-owner of the clothing brand Neat Dude and has also served as the Director of Social Media for Inbox Messenger. Chris also has a eponymous YouTube channel with more than 100k subscribers. He is also popular on numerous other social media platforms with more than 150k followers on Twitter as well as Instagram.
Denville, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
After graduating from high school, Chris Melberger got enrolled at the Marist College. He graduated from college in 2013.
Social media personality, graphic artist, and web designer
- Siblings – None
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm (via Twitter)
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Melberger has dated
- Shan – Chris Melberger first met Shan, who is also a professional photographer and has edited photos at the New York Fashion Week, when they were starting out on the social media app, Vine. He loved her content on Vine and went on a spree to like almost everything she posted. Shortly after, she decided to follow him on Vine and Twitter. They started interacting through social media and she eventually invited him to an abandoned insane asylum for a Vine meet-up. Soon, they were officially in a relationship. Shan is regularly seen in his videos and more than often, he is pulling pranks on her.
Race / Ethnicity
Green / Blue
Often keeps a beard
As a popular social media personality, he has used his social media clout to promote brands and products through his official accounts such as Mike’s Hard Lemonade and others.
He has especially worked with these brands to increase their exposure on Vine.
- Marvel’s Daredevil
Best Known For
- His mild popularity on the now defunct social media app, Vine. He had over 1 million followers before the app was shut down.
- Having collaborated with other popular Vine stars such as Brandon Bowen, who also happens to be his close friend.
Chris Melberger Facts
- His popularity on Vine and his social media savvy skills helped him to land a job as Director of Social Media for the messaging app Inbox Messenger, which is a New York City based startup.
- They had initially hired him on a part-time basis and as part of their arrangement, he had to visit their office once in a week. In January 2015, they decided to hire him full-time in the post of Director of Social Media.
- He is a creator of the clothing line, Neat Dude. This clothing line has developed more than 40 clothing products and some of the popular Vine stars were spotted wearing Neat Dude items.
- When Chris started Neat Dude in 2008, it was focused on design and website work. However, it eventually evolved into a clothing brand.
- After his graduation from Marist College, he intended to pursue a career in graphic designing but was eventually seduced by creative freedom of social media.
- In October 2015, he was one of the six popular Viners to be invited by Michelle Obama, then First Lady of the US, to the White House to an event organized to raise awareness for Better Make Room campaign, which aimed to encourage and help 14-19 year olds to keep on studying after high school.
Featured Image by Chris Melberger / Instagram