|Chriselle Lim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1985|
Chriselle Lim is a Korean-American fashion stylist, lifestyle and beauty blogger, digital influencer, social media star, entrepreneur, and model. She has worked with various major fashion brands like Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Co., Coach, Victoria’s Secret, Banana Republic, Armani, and Chanel. Her blog, The Chriselle Factor, is also very popular where she talks about beauty, fashion, fitness, and lifestyle. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, over a million subscribers on YouTube, over 900k followers on Facebook, and 70k plus followers on Twitter.
Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chriselle Lim went to Monte Vista High School in Danville, California. Then, she attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles from 2004 to 2008.
Fashion Stylist, Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger, Digital Influencer, Social Media Star, Entrepreneur, Model, Editor
- Father – Moon Lim
- Mother – Umma Lim
- Siblings – Jane Lim (3 and a half years younger sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chriselle Lim has dated –
- Allen Chen – Chriselle first met Allen at a friend’s house while she was still studying in FIDM. Soon after, they met in a club and exchanged their numbers. This gradually turned into a series of dates and they finally got married on August 18, 2012. They share a very loving bond and parent 2 daughters, namely, Chloe Victoria Chen (born January 18, 2015) and Colette Cali Chen (born September 27, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Long neck
- Lean physique
Chriselle Lim has either endorsed or promoted various brands like Chopard, Miu Miu, The Peninsula Hotels, Tom Ford Beauty, Polo Ralph Lauren, Armani Beauty, Jonathan Louis, Google Pixelbook, Dior, Milton & Goose, BIOSSANCE, Chanel, Augustinus Bader, SK-II, Samsung US, Lacoste, Pantene Pro-V, Nordstrom, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Dreft, Head & Shoulders, Sephora, Almond Breeze, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Best Known For
- Her blog, The Chriselle Factor, which is based on lifestyle, fashion, and beauty
- Her YouTube channel on which she uploads daily life, beauty, fashion, collaboration, and various other videos
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, The Conversation, in 2016.
She is a major fitness freak and prefers to start her day with a good workout session. Lim tries to find out alternative workouts which can be done anywhere in order to utilize her time. She also stays fit by indulging in boxing and practicing Pilates. Even while she was pregnant, Lim worked out whenever possible.
As for her diet, she tries everything in moderation and especially loves eating eggs (without the yolk). She also has a sweet tooth and can eat sweet treats any time of the day.
Chriselle Lim Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Fruit – Apple
- Eyeshadow Palette – Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette
- Cushion Foundation – Shu Uemura Cushion Foundation
- CC Cream – It Cosmetics CC Cream
- Eyebrow Pencil – Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil
- Concealer – Nars Concealer
- Shimmer Lip Scrub – Frank Body Shimmer Lip Scrub
- Nail Polish – Dior
- Pomade Stick – Matomage Uteri Pomade Stick
- Skincare Products – Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate and Glow Oil, Augustinus Bader Cellular Renewal Cream
- Books – Option B by Sheryl Sandberg
- Accessories – Bychari Signet Ring and Hoop Earrings
- Maternity Pants – Paige Maternity Jeans and Hatch Pants
- Clutch – Dior Clutch
- Platform – Snapchat
- Fashion Designers – Raf Simons, Marc Jacobs
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, Wikipedia
Chriselle Lim Facts
- She grew up in Danville, a small town located in Northern California. However, when people ask her where she is from, she conveniently answers with San Fransisco.
- She was a member of a band in high school and played the clarinet.
- During middle school, she had both braces and retainers.
- Initially, she wanted to become an accountant. Even in college, she initially enrolled as an accounting major.
- Growing up, she couldn’t say the word ‘apple’ either in English or in Korean. So, whenever she wanted one, she made the sound of biting an apple.
- She has really long toes and fingers which she calls tingers (toes + fingers).
- Her friends nicknamed her E.T. because she has very long fingers and toes.
- She enjoys EDM.
- She is allergic to cats.
- She can fall asleep anytime anywhere.
- She has astigmatism.
- When she is nervous, she tends to play a lot with her rings.
- She spent her college years in Downtown LA.
- On any given day, she prefers skirts to pants.
- Chriselle likes dressing in monochrome.
- She appeared on the cover of Parents magazine’s October 2018 issue.
- She is very close to her family and her mother sends Lim her selfies almost every day.
- Her mother has also studied fashion.
- If she were to choose a particular cuisine to eat for the rest of her life, it would either be Mexican or Japanese.
- Her first job was working at a retail store called Express during high school where she worked for around 2 years.
- She drinks Kombucha every single morning.
- Unlike other people, Lim actually enjoys LA traffic as that gives her some alone time.
- Her favorite meal of the day is breakfast and she has even said that she can eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
- She always wears gold bracelets before leaving the house.
- She always removes her makeup before going to bed and uses various Korean beauty products.
- She enjoys reading Dr. Seuss.
- She doesn’t like wearing makeup all throughout the day and, hence, mostly wears a big pair of shades.
- Being a forgetful person, she maintains a journal so as not to forget stuff.
- The first thing she does when she returns home is that she takes off all her jewelry because if she does anything while still wearing the jewelry, it makes her feel that she has had handcuffs on.
- She is very scared of spiders and moths.
- She has a French bulldog named Mignon who has survived cancer.
- Her voice changes into a childlike voice whenever she sees something cute or when she talks to her dog.
- She considers Sheryl Sandberg as one of her role models and Victoria Beckham has also been one of her early role models.
- Chriselle has also walked the ramp for various brands like Rebecca Minkoff.
- She started her YouTube channel in 2008 and has since collaborated with the likes of Molly Sims, Jenn Im, Rachel Zoe, Amy Pham, and Teni Panosian.
- She has also worked as GENLUX‘s editor in chief.
- Visit her official website @ thechrisellefactor.com.
- Follow Chriselle Lim on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Chriselle Lim / Instagram