|Christina McLarty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1981|
Christina McLarty is an American journalist turned producer who is known for being the wife of actor, former professional wrestler, director, producer, and fashion designer David Arquette.
Christina West McLarty
Hope, Arkansas, United States
Christina attended New York University from where she graduated with a major in Journalism and English.
Others – Coco Arquette (Stepdaughter) (Actress, Socialite)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina has dated –
- Joe Francis – Christina had previously married creator and producer of Girls Gone Wild, Joe Francis in November 2010. However, they legally parted ways just 4 months after their marriage.
- David Arquette (2011-Present) – In 2011, actor David began dating Christina McLarty. The couple met one another for the first time at a boat party. Their relationship kicked off to a rocky start at first and in November 2013, it was reported that Christina was going to be the mother of David’s child, a boy named Charlie West Arquette (b. 2014). The couple got engaged in July 2014 and tied the knot in April 2015. In 2017, David and Christina revealed that they have welcomed their second son named Augustus Alexis Arquette.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
Christina McLarty Facts
- She is the first girl child to be born in her family in 5 generations. Hence, initially her mother wanted to name her Christopher.
- Previously, David was married to actress Courteney Cox.
- The earliest post that Christina uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 22, 2016.
- While working as a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, she interviewed the likes of Miley Cyrus, Robin Williams, and Robert De Niro.
Featured Image By Christina McLarty / Instagram