|Ciara Renée Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ciara Renée is an American actress known for appearing on the popular TV series, Legends of Tomorrow. She is also a Broadway actress and has portrayed various important characters in musicals such as Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pippin, Big Fish, and Dreamgirls. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Ciara Renée Harper
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Ciara Renée studied in the Central Dauphin East High School at Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. In 2013, she completed her studies from Baldwin Wallace University obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Music Theatre.
Actress, Singer, Musician, Dancer
- Mother – Tanya Van Hove
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
- Others – George C. Vanhove (Maternal Grandfather)
Ciara Renée is managed by –
- Gabrielle Kachman, Talent Agent Theatrical, The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Joshua Pasch, Manager, Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- Craig Bankey and Kevin McLaughlin, Publicist, Main Stage Public Relations, New York City New York, United States.
- Heroes for Hire, Talent Agent Personal Appearance, Studio City, California, United States.
Pop, Blues, Broadway
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Violin
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American, European, Indian, and Native American ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Well defined jawline
- High forehead
- A well-toned body structure
- Freckled Face
Ciara Renée has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Noglu New York
Best Known For
- Her DC character Kendra Saunders / Hawkgirl in Legends of Tomorrow.
- Presenting a grand performance in various Broadway and theatre shows such as the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pippin, Big Fish, and Dreamgirls.
As a Singer
Ciara Renee has mostly lent her voice for Broadway shows. She has sung songs like God Help The Outcasts, Someday, and Top Of The World.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first television show appearance on the TV series Crime Stoppers Case Files: South Florida.
Ciara Renée does not follow a strict workout routine because most of the time, she is busy preparing for her show. But, whenever she finds the time, she either works out with her personal trainer on specific routine or else, she goes for a run. She also tries to practice yoga 3-5 times a week along with a cycling class.
If she is super busy, she follows the 7-Minute workout routine app. Overall, she tries to live an active lifestyle with enough time for body recovery, which includes a massage and a good sleep. She also drinks a lot of water.
As for her diet, she confesses that she was raised with poor eating habits which mostly involved food as a celebration item; thereby, making her fall into an old habit of eating chips, cookies, soda, and other sugary items, especially when she is emotionally down.
Ciara Renée Favorite Things
- Energy-Boosting Snack/Meal – Drinks from Juice Generation
- About Kendra As A Character – Kendra’s desire to protect
- Showtune – Everybody Say Don’t by Barbra Streisand
- Modern Musicals – Wicked, Hamilton, Fun Home, Light in the Piazza
- Classic Musicals – Pippin, Chicago, Cabaret, Sweeney Todd, Gypsy
- TV Shows – Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones
- Cities – New York, San Francisco, London
- Pre-Show Meal – Lucky’s Famous Burgers
Source – Fit for Broadway, Hypable, Playbill
Ciara Renée Facts
- She knows hockey and softball.
- She knows a bit of Spanish and Italian languages.
- Ciara is inspired by hardworking and brazenly honest people.
- Her influencers include Ella Fitzgerald, Idina Menzel, Montego Glover, Whitney Houston, Rosario Dawson, Karen Olivo, Sutton Foster, Catherine-Zeta Jones, Heather Headley, Bebe Neuwirth, Brenda Braxton, Patina Miller, and Frances McDormand.
- Visit her official website @ www.officialciararenee.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Heroes & Villains / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0