Corey Shain Fogelmanis
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
- Mother – Shannon Fogelmanis
- Siblings – Baylee Fogelmanis (Younger Sister)
He is signed with Savage Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corey Fogelmanis dated –
- Sabrina Carpenter (2015) – In December 2015, actors Sabrina Carpenter and Corey were RUMORed to have hooked up.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing Farkle Minkus in the Disney Channel hit series Girl Meets World alongside Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter.
Corey debuted with 2011 short film (18 minutes long) The Maiden and the Princess for his role as an evil sibling.
First TV Show
In 2012, Corey played the role as T-Bird in play in the comedy-drama series House of Lies in just 1 episode.
His workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, he likes eating ice cream and junk food like pizza, etc.
Corey Fogelmanis Favorite Things
One of his favorite things is to watch the sky (stars, moon, etc) at night.
Corey Fogelmanis Facts
- Corey started acting at the age of 6 through musical theater.
- In 2011, Corey enrolled himself at Broadway Artists Alliance Intensive Workshops in New York City.
- He is an amateur photographer and keeps posting his pics taken from a Polaroid camera on Instagram.
- He also enjoys doing the singing, dancing, and even gymnastics.
- He has auditioned at Camarillo’s Got Talent in 2010, where he sang “Don’t Stop Believin.”
- He has 2 dogs. One of them is named, Sunshine.
- Corey’s fans are called “Fogelmaniacs.”