|Cote de Pablo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cote de Pablo is a Chilean-American actress and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Ziva David in NCIS, Marguerite Cisneros in The Jury, and Shirah in The Dovekeepers. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The $treet, Control, The Education of Max Bickford, The Last Rites of Ransom Pride, The 33, and many more. For her acting skills, she has been honored with several awards such as the Imagen Award and ALMA Award.
María José de Pablo Fernández
Coté de Pablo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cote de Pablo attended Arvida Middle School and also studied musical theatre from New World School of the Arts.
In 2000, Cote finally graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in music and theater.
- Father – Francisco de Pablo
- Mother – María Olga Fernández
- Siblings – Andrea (Younger Sister), Francisco (Brother) (Disc Jockey)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cote de Pablo dated –
- Diego Serrano (2000-2015) – In 2000, Cote started dating Ecuadorian-born American actor, Diego Serrano. They dated for a huge 15 years until June 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
36-29-35 in or 91.5-74-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
In 2004, she was seen in a Volkswagen commercial.
Cote has also appeared in a couple of anti-aging skin care system infomercials.
De Pablo was raised Catholic. She now believes in God.
It is not known if she follows certain religion or not.
Best Known For
Playing Ziva David in the CBS police procedural drama series NCIS from 2005 to 2014. She appeared in a total of 190 episodes.
As a Singer
Cote de Pablo performed Tom Waits’ song “Temptation” on NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack in 2009.
As a singer, she has also contributed in the songs “Samba in Prelude” and “Cry Me a River” from musical artist Roberto Pitre’s Vivo en vida album.
She first appeared in the 2010 action-western film The Last Rites of Ransom Pride for her role as Bruja.
First TV Show
From 1994 to 1995, she was the co-host of the television series Control.
Cote de Pablo gained 15-20 pounds for her role in the biographical disaster-survival drama film The 33 (2015).
Cote loves to wear short dresses. So, she makes sure her legs look good in them. Of course, she has to do some sort of physical exercises to keep her body in shape. For that, she does exercises with BOSU ball. Core workout is also necessary. So, BOSU ball also helps her in that.
She also prefers to doing yoga 4 to 5 days in a week. She does open flow Vinyasa.
Her typical diet plan (for a day) looks like –
- Breakfast – Bowl full of fruits, wholemeal toast with avocado
- Lunch – Chicken salad (with avocado)
- Dinner – Fish / chicken
She is an avocado freak and tries to put it in her every meal.
She doesn’t eat post 7 pm.
She also doesn’t deprive herself of sleep. According to her, 8 hours of sound sleep is necessary for an individual who remains moderately active throughout the day.
Cote de Pablo Favorite Things
Her favorite thing in the world is doing stunts.
Cote de Pablo Facts
- Cote de Pablo was born in Chile but relocated to the United States at 10.
- In 2002, she voiced the role of Melanie Sanchez in the video game TOCA Race Driver.
- Cote’s mom used to work at a Spanish-language television network when Cote was 10.
- She herself kept her nickname as “Coté” because she found out in 5th grade that many people couple not properly pronounce her first name “María José.”
- Due to a childhood accident, she got a slit in her left earlobe.
- She has injured her back and neck a couple of times while doing kickboxing stunts for NCIS.
- Cote de Pablo is not on social media.