|Crawford Collins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Crawford Collins is a Canadian internet personality who first started creating content to assist his older brother Christian Collins. He first gained fame on Vine and when that application discontinued, he actively started creating content for all popular social media channels such as YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. His own charisma in front of the camera was multiplied with the support of his 3 attractive siblings who often collaborate with Crawford to create content which helped him to gain greater reach among his online audience. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k subscribers on YouTube and more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
He was homeschooled along with all his other siblings.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – John Collins (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Stacey Collins (Minister, Singer, Pianist, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Kirsten Collins (Older Sister) (Musical Artist), Christian Collins (Older Brother) (YouTuber and Musician), Karisma Collins (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
Crawford Collins is represented by Fullscreen Creator Network.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Crawford has dated –
- Emily Tosta (2015–2018) – Crawford met actress Emily Tosta through one of her cousins who also happened to be one of his friends. They started hanging out in the same social circle in 2013 and after more than 2 years of friendship, they decided to date each other in 2015. In July 2018, the two of them released a YouTube video on their respective channels officially announcing their break-up.
- Nezza (2020-Present) – In July 2020, Crawford started officially dating social media star, Nezza.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Canadian ancestry.
- Dimpled smile
- Moles below his lips and on the cheek
- Gets horizontal frown lines on his forehead while making emphatic expressions
- Pierced Ears
8.5 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
He promotes and sells merchandise with his name or initials, released in November 2017, and eventually moved on to create a more elaborate clothing line called E4E short for Eye for an Eye.
Best Known For
- Posting funny Vine videos and gaining more than 750k followers
- His popularity on various social media platforms like Instagram, where he has more than 1 million followers
- Uploading interesting videos on his self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 500k subscribers
First Web Series
Crawford made his debut web show appearance on [email protected] in 2014.
He relies upon the Postmates app for most of his meals and frequently eats at Chipotle.
Crawford Collins Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Sport – Snowboarding, Hockey
- Restaurant – Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Cartoon – Regular Show
- Candy – Sour Patch Kids, Sour Cherry balls
- Cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Video Game – Call of Duty
- TV Show – Top Gear
- Food – Thanksgiving Dinner
- Emoji – Grinning face with smiling eyes, Ok emoji
- Brands – Topman, Vans, Adidas, Nike, Herschel, H&M, PacSun, Lokai Bracelets, LA Dope Shop, Diamond
- Car – Lamborghini Gallardo
- Sports Team – Calgary Flames (Ice Hockey)
Crawford Collins Facts
- He is extremely close to all his siblings and rarely fights with them. Even if he has an argument, he is likely to get over it in a few minutes.
- His biggest pet peeve is when people don’t pay attention when he is talking to them.
- He is afraid of the ocean and tight spaces.
- Crawford prefers Facetime and hates texting.
- He passionately likes cars.
Featured Image by Crawford Collins / Instagram