|Nezza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1995|
Nezza is an American social media star, singer, content creator, and dancer who rose to fame on YouTube via the music cover videos of artists such as Adele, Ariana Grande, and Beyoncé that she would post to her channel of the same name.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Instagram Star
She is represented by Joe Cruz of UNLSTD Music.
Latino, Pop, R&B, Soul, R&B/Soul
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nezza has dated –
- Daniel – She dated Daniel in high school and has remained friends with one another ever since. Nezza also featured him in a video.
- Crawford Collins (2020-Present) – The couple took to social media to make their relationship public in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Colombian and Dominican Republic ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- She has a tattoo of a butterfly and the numbers “1113” on her left arm.
- Plush lips
- Afro hairstyle
Through her social media, Nezza has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Urban Sophistication, Finishing Touch Flawless, and PACSUN Los Angeles.
Nezza Favorite Things
- Person – Landen Starkman
Source – Twitter
- She is a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, California to further improve her career as a performer.
- Initially, she had started off as a dancer for various well-known music artists. From there, Nezza moved on to making dance and music cover videos of her own that she uploaded to her self-titled YouTube channel that she started on April 14, 2009. However, the first video that was uploaded to the channel was on June 11, 2011, that was titled ADELE | “Set Fire To The Rain” | Vanessa Hernandez Cover.
- On June 22, 2018, Nezza released her first single titled Temporary.
- She once stated in a video of hers that most of her music is based on a 6-year relationship that she had been in.
- With time, she has released several popular tracks including Corazón Frío, Temporary, Strangers., Good Love, Nothing Now, and On & On (feat. Jared Brady).
- In mid-2020, it was announced that Nezza had been working on releasing a bilingual album.
- Her channel Nezza was previously named VVVSAYSDANCE.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel were HEAD TO HEAD SONG ASSOCIATION GAME VS. THE MERRELL TWINS, HEAD TO HEAD SONG ASSOCIATION GAME VS. ALEX AIONO, FINALLY CONFRONTING ALEX WASSABI AFTER 4 YEARS (not clickbait), COOKING WITH CHRISTIAN SEAVEY! (*things get a little messy*), and SPILLING TEA ON ALL THE ARTISTS I’VE WORKED WITH… (ZENDAYA, ARIANA GRANDE & MORE).
- She has featured several well-known social media stars and music artists on her channel including Franny Arrieta and David Alvarez.
Featured Image By babynezza / Instagram