|CupcakKe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
CupcakKe is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter, active in the music business since 2012 when she released her material online. Her inspiration came from the church she went to with her mother, and people that knew her at the time suggested to post her poetry and rap lyrics online. In 2015, De*pthroat and V*gina, 2 out of many songs she has written went viral on WorldStarHipHop and YouTube, which made her rise in popularity almost instantly. Those songs were included on her 1st mixtape C*m Cake in 2016, after which she released the 2nd one, S.T.D (Shelters to Deltas) the same year. Her 1st studio album showed up in late 2016, named Audacious, much to the audience’s pleasure.
Elizabeth Eden Harris
Cupcakke, Marilyn MonHOE
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She went to Dulles Elementary School Dulles Ave, Stafford, Texas, United States.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – (Telemarketer)
Dirty rap, Hip-hop
Her albums are self-released, and she hasn’t been signed by a label yet.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
CupcakKe has African-American ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Blonde, Pink, Purple, Blonde, Ombre (Dyed)
- Voluptuous body
- Unusual hair color
Best Known For
- Releasing songs like Deepthroat and V*gina that were uploaded to video-sharing websites
- Releasing her debut mixtape C*m Cake (2016) and Audacious album in 2016
- Being hyper-sexualized, and free of stigma in media and throughout her song lyrics
In 2016, she released her debut mixtape named C*m Cake that included famous songs such as V*gina and De*pthroat, along with a few others. It reached the 23rd spot on the “Best Rap Albums of 2016” list put together by the Rolling Stone magazine. Her 1st album was released the same year and was named Audacious.
CupcakKe Favorite Things
- Ice cream flavor – Vanilla
- Drink – Caramel frappe
- Musicians – Rihanna, Chance the Rapper, Young Thug, Justin Bieber
Source – GaloreMag.com, Complex
- She started rapping around the age of 13.
- Her earliest music video was posted on YouTube in August 2012, titled Gold Digger. It has since been deleted.
- Her YouTube channel had more than 440,000 subscribers in early 2019.
- CupcakKe has a history of writing her own poetry, which happened at the age of 10. She recited poetry about Christianity and faith to her pastors in her local church. It was there that she got praise and encouragement to continue with the activity.
- Her early music influences were Lil’ Kim, Da Brat, and 50 Cent.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- Lil Reese and Chief Keef went to the same elementary school as her.
- After 2 mixtapes and 1 album in 2016, she released her 2nd studio album in 2017, named Queen Elizab*tch. 1 year later, in 2018, a 3rd one followed, with a name Ephorize.
- On November 9, 2018, her 4th studio album, Eden, was released to the public.
- Even though she’s popular, CupcakKe hasn’t been signed by a record label. She feels this gives her the freedom to act and rap the way she wants, and she doesn’t have to split financial gain with anyone else.
- The members of her fanbase are nicknamed “slurpers” by her.
- She is an LGBT rights advocate and even has a song by that name.
- She grew up on King Drive, near Parkway Gardens, in Chicago, Illinois. CupcakKe spent a little less than 4 years in homeless shelters by the time she was 11.
- Her music videos have a history of being removed from video sharing services for containing n*dity or s*xual content.
- She recorded her 1st demo with only a budget of $50. Her mom was by her side and paid for the studio session.
- At the beginning of 2019, more precisely on January 8, she had to be taken to the hospital for suicidal tendencies. The next day, she thanked the fans for their concern and posted that she suffered for depression for years, but was getting the help she needed to get through.
- Visit her official website @ www.cupcakke.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by CupcakKe / Instagram