|Cyrus Arnold Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 2003|
Cyrus Arnold is an American actor who burst into the limelight after playing the role of
B.J. Malloy in the teen sitcom Sam & Cat (2013–2014). He gained further acclaim by appearing in many other TV shows including Richie Rich (2015), and after starring in several films such as the action-comedy Zoolander 2 (2016) and Run Hide Fight (2020). Cyrus has garnered more than 11k followers on Instagram.
Burbank, California, United States
- Father – Blake Arnold
- Mother – Lea Anne Wolfe
- Siblings – He has 1 younger brother.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Neck-length, tousled hair
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Deadly Grounds Coffee.
Cyrus Arnold Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Ryan Higa
Source – LATimes.com
Cyrus Arnold Facts
- He started acting when he was 8 years old and has since appeared in various commercials along with TV shows and movies.
- Cyrus has recounted that he used to see movies and say to himself that it would be his dream come true if he could act in films when he grew up. He has felt incredibly lucky that he could be a part of the acting business.
- He has affirmed that he has come from a very close family and that he has felt blessed to have their support always, through thick and thin.
- Cyrus has expressed that he would love to pursue an additional career as a screenwriter.
- Arnold has been noted to have the unique ability to handle comedy as well as drama with equal ease, having delivered stellar performances in broad comedy roles to heavy dramas.
- He has recalled that when shooting for Zoolander 2, he did not feel intimidated to work with superstar Ben Stiller as he was of a warm, nice, and friendly disposition, and really open to people.
- He has stated that in the movie Zoolander 2, his character Derek Junior had a difficult relationship with his father and it had been hard for Cyrus to get that as he has had a great relationship with his father in real life. So, he had generalized the character thinking that he was sad that he could not connect and used to pretend.
- Cyrus has revealed that while filming Zoolander 2, it had taken about one whole day to perfect the ‘Blue Steel’ look, with just Cyrus and Ben working alone. On the set, it had required as long as 3 hours to do the one walk on camera as there were many trials. Ben Stiller had told Cyrus that in general, he would have to move his eyebrows in a way that he would look like the most attractive man in the world. Cyrus’s mother had told him that he should have fire in his eyes.
- He has been passionate about human rights and has often used his social media platform as a venue to speak out about the things that he has considered important, which has included the fight to bring an end to racism.
- Arnold has stated that he has not minded essaying negative people as he has never been fearful that he would then get typecast in only those kinds of roles.
- He has disclosed that he has regarded comedy to be his forte and has craved to do Saturday Night Live.
Featured Image by Cyrus Arnold / Instagram