|Daisy Edgar-Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daisy Edgar-Jones is an English actress and stage artist who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies which include the likes of Olivia Marsden in Cold Feet, Emily in War of the Worlds, Delia Rawson in Gentleman Jack, Cassie in Pond Life, and Jessica Thompson in Silent Witness.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Daisy Edgar-Jones studied at The Mount, Mill Hill International located in Mill Hill and then attended Woodhouse College. Afterward, she joined the National Youth Theatre.
Actress, Stage Artist
Daisy Edgar-Jones is represented by Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports forehead bangs
- Lean physique
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Quercus Books, Miu Miu, Hulu, ROLAND MOURET, Jimmy Choo, and Mother of Pearl.
Daisy Edgar-Jones Facts
- She was raised in Muswell Hill, London, England.
- From 2016 to 2018, she played the recurring role of Olivia Marsden in the comedy-drama television series, Cold Feet, created by Mike Bullen. Also, the lead cast of the show comprised of actors such as James Nesbitt, Helen Baxendale, John Thomson, Fay Ripley, and Robert Bathurst.
- Daisy Edgar-Jones was cast as Cassie in the 2018 drama film, Pond Life, in which she starred alongside Tom Varey, Esme Creed-Miles, Angus Imrie, Abraham Lewis, Ethan Wilkie, Gianluca Gallucci, Siân Brooke, and Shaun Dooley.
- In 2019, she brought to life the character named Emily Gresham in the science fiction TV drama series, War of the Worlds, in which she co-starred alongside Gabriel Byrne, Elizabeth McGovern, Léa Drucker, Adel Bencherif, Emilie de Preissac, and Natasha Little.
- Her theatre credits include playing the role of April in The Reluctant Fundamentalist at Bradford Literary Festival as well as Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2017 and playing the character named Zara in Albion at Almeida Theatre in London in 2020.
Featured Image by Daisy Edgar-Jones / Instagram