|Damien Prince Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1992|
Damien Prince is an American rapper and social media star, best known as one half of the duo behind YouTube channels, D&B Nation and THE PRINCE FAMILY with more than 4 million subscribers and more than 4.5 million subscribers, respectively. In addition, he is also behind the family YouTube channel titled Damien & Biannca with more than 800k subscribers as well as his son’s YouTube channel, DJ’s Clubhouse with more than 1 million subscribers. Damien has also released 2 rap songs as part of The Prince Family in 2018 titled Playz With My Bae and Can’t Stop Won’t Stop, followed by a 2019 track titled Now We Up.
Lavonte Cooper Damien Prince
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
He attended South Side High School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.
Social Media Star, Rapper
- Father – Damion Cryer
- Mother – Sybrena Cooper
- Siblings – Deonte “Deon” Antone Cooper (Older Brother) (Deceased, May 25, 2017), Sypairra Cooper (Sister), Margaret “Tony” Foster (Sister), Darion Cryer (Brother), Ikeem Temple (Brother)
- Others – Lonnie Cooper (Maternal Grandfather), Judy Ann Cryer (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Damien Prince has dated –
- Biannca Raines (2014-Present) – As a teenager, in 2012, he met Biannca Raines as they were from the same town. However, they didn’t start dating until 2014. At the age of 17, she gave birth to their 1st son named Damien Jr. “D.J” Prince on February 9, 2015. He was born prematurely around 2 months before his due date, forcing both him and Biannca to visit him in the hospital where he stayed for a month after birth. On November 20, 2016, he proposed to her in one of their videos. Their 2nd son’s due date was supposed to be exactly for Christmas in 2016 but he too was born earlier – on December 11, 2016, and was named Kyrie Prince. The couple hit a rough patch in their relationship in early 2017 at which point Biannca also temporarily left their house with kids. Luckily, the two quickly made up and got married in March 2017. In April 2019, Damien and Biannca welcomed their 3rd child, a daughter named Nova Grace Prince. His 4th daughter Ayla Faith Prince was born on October 26, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
Damien Prince has endorsed brands such as CapBeast.
Damien Prince Favorite Things
- R&B Singer – Jason Derulo
- Rappers – Young M.A, Speaker Knockerz, 21 Savage
- Shoe Brand – LeBron by Nike
- Food – Pizza, Chicken Wings, Nachos
- Place – Cedar Point
- Color – Red
Damien Prince Facts
- He almost died in a stabbing when he was 15 years old.
- He once thought about getting surgery in his knees to make him taller.
- Damien started a YouTube channel because Soulja Boy was also doing YouTube at that time. At first, he exclusively uploaded rap songs and music videos before moving on to video games.
- He considers the best advice that his dad gave him was not to focus on girls and dating during high school. Instead, he advised him to focus on his education.
- Damien is very passionate about traveling and exploring. Damien credits the fact that he spent his entire life in Fort Wayne, Indiana, for pushing him to see what’s outside the boundaries.
- His and Biannca’s YouTube channel was titled Couple Reacts in March 2016. However, a fellow YouTuber couple, later known as Dwayne N Jazz also used the same name and accused them of plagiarism. To avoid unnecessary drama and confusion, they decided to change the name to D&B Nation.
- Damien got his 1st tattoo in early 2017, which was Biannca’s name. She also tattoed his name as well.
- His favorite thing about Biannca is her green eyes and her teeth that immediately stand out. He also jokes that she has “chompers” to tease her.
Featured Image by Damien Prince / Instagram