|Daneliya Tuleshova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 2006|
Daneliya Tuleshova is a Kazakh singer who first came into the spotlight in 2015 after reaching the final of Children’s New Wave, an international contest that was founded in 2002 for young performers of pop music from all over Europe, the countries of the former USSR, and the USA. 2 years later, barely 10 years old, she had won the 4th season of The Voice Kids Ukraine, a singing-based competitive musical talent show. In 2018, representing Kazakhstan, she had finished 6th at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest held in Minsk, Belarus. There, she had performed a song titled Ózińe sen which she had co-written. An English version of the song, titled Seize the Time, was released a month later. The following year, she had finished in the ‘Top 8’ in The World’s Best, a reality talent competition featuring a variety of performers with different areas of expertise from across the world. In 2020, she had finished in 6th place in the 15th season of America’s Got Talent, a similarly themed show.
Daneliya, as of April 2021, was a high school student. She has attended the School-Lyceum No. 56 in Nur-Sultan.
- Father – Alexander Tuleshov
- Mother – Elena Tuleshova
- Siblings – Ameli Tuleshova (Younger Sister), Timur Tuleshov (Younger Brother)
Pop, Hip Hop
Daneliya Tuleshova Production (Independent)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Kazakh and Tatar descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Gleaming face
Daneliya Tuleshova Facts
- Daneliya’s parents had aimed for her to become a gymnast from a very young age. However, after she had suffered an injury during training, at the age of 4, she had to shift her focus towards practicing ballroom dancing. In her childhood, she also used to undertake contemporary dance classes, acting classes, and singing classes.
- When she was 8 years old, she had been noticed by the organizers of Ayaglagan Astana, a Kazakh singing competition that had served as the local selection round for the international contest Children’s New Wave. In 2015, she won Ayaglagan Astana and went on to win the ‘Audience Award’ at Children’s New Wave.
- In January 2017, she had won the ‘Grand Prize’ at Hopes of Europe, an international singing competition. Later that year, when she had auditioned for the 4th season of The Voice Kids Ukraine, all 3 coaches had ‘turned their chairs’ for her, indicating that they had wanted to pick her in their team. When she eventually triumphed at the grand final, she had become the first non-Ukrainian to win the show.
- In March 2018, she had won the ‘Glimpse into the Future Award’ at the first International Professional Music Premium Bravo Awards held in Moscow.
- Apart from her native Kazakh, she is also fluent in both English and Russian. She has recorded and released songs in all of those languages.
- In February 2020, she had announced that she would launch new music under the stage name ‘Da NeL’.
Featured Image by Daneliya Tuleshova / Instagram