|Daniela De Jesus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1986|
Daniela De Jesus is a Mexican model whose career started by participating in the national beauty pageant Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2005, where she concluded her journey as the runner-up. Over the years, she has worked for many designers and fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Iceberg, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, La Senza, Vivienne Westwood, Pamella Roland, Chado Ralph Rucci, Etam, Mara Hoffman, Marchesa, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ralph & Russo, Philipp Plein, Giorgio Armani, Zuhair Murad, Armani Prive, Elisabetta Franchi, Emporio Armani, Pineda Covalin, Vero Diaz, Shiatzy Chen, John Richmond, J.Crew, Alexandre Vauthier, Cynthia Buttenklepper, Cihuah, Raquel Orozco, Guess, and Giambattista Valli. Moreover, the model has also graced the covers of magazines like Maxim Colombia, Maxim Mexico, L’Officiel Morocco, Cosmopolitan Mexico, Grazia Croatia, and Grazia Italy.
Daniela de Jesus Cosio
La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
She attended the Autonomous University of Baja California Sur (Mexican University) in Baja California Sur.
Fashion / Runway model
- Siblings – Noel Abraham (Brother)
Daniela De Jesus is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Major Model Management – New York
- Cinq Deux Un – Tokyo
- Major Model Management – Paris
- Major Model Management – Milan
- Major Model Management – Munich
- Paragon Model Management – Mexico
- CSI Model Management
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniela De Jesus has dated –
- Andrea Marcaccini – She was in a relationship with Andrea Marcaccini in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Daniela de Jesus has done advertisement work for Abercrombie & Fitch, Antica Murrina, Aubade, Ava Strahl, Chilly, Clarins, Demetrios International, Ecko Unltd. Timepieces, Emporio Armani Underwear, Express, Fiorucci, Garnier Fructis, Goldenpoint, Guess lingerie, Henry Cotton’s, L’Oreal, La Senza, Lormar, Marsel, Maybelline, Newport Polarized, Oblique, Pantene, Philippe Matignon, Police eyewear, Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ fragrances, Victoria’s Secret Pink, Vinni, Yamamay.
Best Known For
Advertising for a lot many brands such as Maybelline, Garnier Fructis, Emporio Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, and others.
First Fashion Show
Daniela de Jesus debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show where she modeled for Chado Ralph Rucci, Mara Hoffman, Marchesa, Project Runway, Vena Cava, and Verrier.
First TV Show
In 2008, she appeared in the reality TV show Project Runway for her role as herself (model) in an episode titled “Finale: Part II.”
Daniela De Jesus Facts
- Daniela is friends with fellow models Egle Tvirbutaite, Grace Bol, and Sessilee Lopez.
- Daniela is a former beauty pageant contestant.
- Jesus participated in the beauty contest “Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2005” where she finished second.
- In April 2008, she was featured on the cover of Italian Maxim.
- In the “Money Girls” list of models.com, she was placed at #25 in the past.
- Daniela De Jesus has been featured in multiple magazines and editorials which include the likes of Grazia Italy, Vogue Arabia, Elle Mexico, Elle Vietnam, and Cosmopolitan USA.