Daniela de Jesus Cosio
La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
She attended Autonomous University of Baja California Sur (Mexican University) in Baja California Sur.
Fashion / Runway model
Daniela De Jesus is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Major Model Management – New York
- Cinq Deux Un – Tokyo
- Major Model Management – Paris
- Major Model Management – Milan
- Major Model Management – Munich
- Paragon Model Management – Mexico
- CSI Model Management
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Daniela de Jesus has done the advertisements for Abercrombie & Fitch, Antica Murrina, Aubade, Ava Strahl, Chilly, Clarins, Demetrios International, Ecko Unltd. Timepieces, Emporio Armani Underwear, Express, Fiorucci, Garnier Fructis, Goldenpoint, Guess lingerie, Henry Cotton’s, L’Oreal, La Senza, Lormar, Marsel, Maybelline, Newport Polarized, Oblique, Pantene, Philippe Matignon, Police eyewear, Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ fragrances, Victoria’s Secret Pink, Vinni, Yamamay.
Best Known For
Advertising for a lot many brands such as Maybelline, Garnier Fructis, Emporio Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, and others.
First Fashion Show
Daniela de Jesus debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show where she modeled for Chado Ralph Rucci, Mara Hoffman, Marchesa, Project Runway, Vena Cava, and Verrier.
First TV Show
In 2008, she appeared in reality TV show Project Runway for her role as herself (model) in an episode titled “Finale: Part II.”
Daniela De Jesus Facts
- Daniela is friends with fellow models Egle Tvirbutaite, Grace Bol, and Sessilee Lopez.
- Daniela is a former beauty pageant contestant.
- Jesus participated in the beauty contest “Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2005” where she finished second.
- In April 2008, she was featured on the cover of Italian Maxim.
- In the “Money Girls” list of models.com, she was placed at #25 in the past.