Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Janice
- Siblings – Kristian Lorén (Sister) (Fashion Designer), Latoya Mendez (Sister) (Medical Student)
Sessilee Lopez is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Major Model Management – New York
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Michele Pommier Management
- Major Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Major Model Management – Munich
- Elite Model Management – London
- Monster Management – Milan
- Nathalie Models – Paris (2009 – 2013)
- Major Model Management – Milan (2012 – 2013)
- Group Model Management – Barcelona (2008 – 2013)
- Supreme Management (2011 – 2013)
- MC2 Model Management – Miami (2008 – 2013)
- Next Model Management – Milan (2009 – 2012)
- Major Model Management – New York (2008 – 2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sessilee Lopez dated –
- Wendell Lissimore (2009) – Lopez is dating fellow model Wendell Lissimore since 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Lopez’s ethnicity is Portuguese / Dominican, country-wise.
32.5-26-35 in or 82.5-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Lopez has advertised for brands like Adidas, Barney’s New York, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance, DKNY, Frankie Morello, Gap, Gas Jeans, H by Halston, H&M, Hermes, Lanvin, Levi’s, MAC Cosmetics, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Rocawear, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Gracing Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and other famous magazine covers
She has appeared in the TV movie of The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2008 and 2009.
First Fashion Show
Her fashion show debut happened when she appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn/ Winter 2004 fashion show, where she modeled for Vivienne Tam, Sebastian Pons, Daryl K, Ingwa-Melero (Gen Art), and Charlotte.
She relies on kickboxing, which is her favorite workout as well.
Sessilee Lopez Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal Elnett (for hair), Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder (for skin), M.A.C No. 30 False Eyelashes (for eyes)
- Bands – Jay-Z, Nas, Stevie Wonder
- Shoes – Christian Louboutin
- Drink – Apple Juice
- Movie – Set It Off (1996)
- Dress – Jason Wu
- City – New York, Paris
- Music – R&B
- Designers – Christian Siriano, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nicole Miller, Zac Posen
- Book – The Bone Garden (By Tess Gerritsen)
Sessilee Lopez Facts
- Sessilee likes to read Bible and listening to Lauryn Hill.
- She is good friends with Arlenis Sosa, Ajuma Nasanyana, Chanel Iman, Daniel Liu, Daniela de Jesus, Daul Kim, Jourdan Dunn, Kelli Lumi, Lee Hyun, Lakshmi Menon, Rose Cordero, Siri Tollerød, and Solange Wilvert.
- She has appeared in TLC’s reality television series Say Yes to the Dress in the past.
- Lopez started her career by singing to IMG Models in 2004.
- In 2005, she appeared in Macy’s TV ad.
- Chanel Iman and Naomi Campbell are her style icons.
- She does not forget to watch the television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit before going to bed.
- She likes cooking.
- Follow her on Twitter.