Danielle Sari Haim
Los Angeles, California, United States
Danielle went to a performing arts school named Millikan Middle School and she has completed her high school studies from L.A. County High School for the Arts.
Musician, Singer, and Songwriter
- Father – Mordechai Haim (Soccer player, drummer)
- Mother – Donna (Singer)
- Siblings – Este Haim (Older Sister), Alana Haim (Younger Sister)
- Others – Joseph Rose (Maternal Grandfather)
Jon Lieberberg manages the band HAIM.
Guitar, Piano, Drums, and Vocals
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (approx)
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not spoken publicly about her dating life.
Race / Ethnicity
Danielle has Israeli ancestry.
Blue / Green
- Beautiful eyes
- Attractive Personality
Danielle is endorsed by Gibson Guitars.
Danielle and her family are not religious.
Best Known For
Her role as the lead guitarist and vocalist in an American pop rock band called “Haim”.
She has not done any theatrical film roles yet.
First TV Show
She made her first television show appearance on the talk show Late Show with David Letterman in 2013.
In September 2013, her band HAIM released their first album Days Are Gone via Polydor Records.
She has not spoken publicly about her diet and fitness routine.
Danielle Haim Favorite Things
- Movie – Best in Show (2000)
- Singer – Rihanna
- Song from “Something to Tell You” – Ready For You
- Boy Band – “NSYNC”
- Taylor Swift’s Song – “Out of the Woods”
- Singer / Songwriter – Tobias Jesso Jr.
- Book – “Women” by Charles Bukowski
- Rapper – Joni Mitchell
- Song – “This Woman’s Work” by Kate Bush
Source – Entertainment Weekly, iHeart, NME, USA Today, CBC Music, Interview Magazine
Danielle Haim Facts
- Before the formation of the band “Haim”, Danielle had done tours with Jenny Lewis (2009) and Julian Casablancas (2009-2010).
- She had also played guitar briefly for Cee Lo Green in June 2010.
- Danielle has also made an appearance in the official video of Casablancas’ song “11th Dimension”.
- Danielle and her sisters formed their band, “Haim” in the year 2007.
- In August 2014, Danielle joined as the drummer in a band called “The Killers” for just one song in San Francisco.
- Danielle’s first musical experience was with her parents and her sisters in the group “Rockinhaim”.
- Visit her official site @ haimtheband.com.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kim Metso / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0