|Danielle Haim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1989|
Danielle Haim is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being a member of the sisterly musical trio HAIM, alongside Este Haim and Alana Haim. Formed in 2007, HAIM‘s discography consists of albums, extended plays, and tracks like Days Are Gone, Something to Tell You, Women in Music Pt. III, Forever, Don’t Save Me, Falling, If I Could Change Your Mind, The Wire, Summer Girl, My Song 5 (ft. A$AP Ferg), Little of Your Love, Lost Track, Want You Back, Nothing’s Wrong, Now I’m in It, The Steps, Hallelujah, Don’t Wanna, I Know Alone, and Gasoline (ft. Taylor Swift).
Danielle Sari Haim
Los Angeles, California, United States
Danielle went to a performing arts school named Millikan Middle School and she has completed her high school studies at L.A. County High School for the Arts.
Musician, Singer, and Songwriter
- Father – Mordechai Haim (Soccer player, drummer)
- Mother – Donna (Singer)
- Siblings – Este Haim (Older Sister) (Member of the band Haim), Alana Haim (Younger Sister) (Member of the band HAIM)
- Others – Joseph Rose (Maternal Grandfather)
Jon Lieberberg has managed the band HAIM.
Guitar, Piano, Drums, and Vocals
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx.)
62 kg or 137 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Danielle’s dad is an Israeli Jew while her mom is an American Jew.
Blue / Green
- Beautiful eyes
- Attractive Personality
Danielle is endorsed by Gibson Guitars.
Danielle and her family are not religious.
Best Known For
Her role as the lead guitarist and vocalist in an American pop rock band called “Haim”.
First TV Show
She made her first television show appearance on the talk show Late Show with David Letterman in 2013.
In September 2013, her band HAIM released their first album Days Are Gone via Polydor Records. It peaked at number #1 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, at number #2 on both the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart as well as the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #6 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
In August 2014, it was credited as one of “The 100 Best Albums of the Decade So Far” by Pitchfork.
Danielle Haim Favorite Things
- Movie – Best in Show (2000)
- Singer – Rihanna
- Song from “Something to Tell You” – Ready For You
- Boy Band – “NSYNC”
- Taylor Swift’s Song – “Out of the Woods”
- Singer / Songwriter – Tobias Jesso Jr.
- Book – “Women” by Charles Bukowski
- Rapper – Joni Mitchell
- Song – “This Woman’s Work” by Kate Bush
Danielle Haim Facts
- Before the formation of the band “Haim”, Danielle had done tours with Jenny Lewis (2009) and Julian Casablancas (2009-2010).
- She had also played guitar briefly for Cee Lo Green in June 2010.
- Danielle has also made an appearance in the official video of Casablancas’ song “11th Dimension”.
- Danielle and her sisters formed their band, “Haim” in the year 2007.
- In August 2014, Danielle joined as the drummer in a band called “The Killers” for just one song in San Francisco.
- HAIM‘s 2nd studio album Something to Tell You was released on July 7, 2017, via Columbia Records and it was certified ‘Silver’ by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
- Danielle’s first musical experience was with her parents and her sisters in the group “Rockinhaim”.
- On June 26, 2020, HAIM released its 3rd studio album Women in Music Pt. III and it includes songs like Up from a Dream, Los Angeles, Man from the Magazine, All That Ever Mattered, and Leaning on You. The album peaked at number #1 on the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart, US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart, and UK Albums (OCC) chart as well as was certified ‘Silver’ by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
- In March 2022, HAIM released the music video of their new single, Lost Track. The video was directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
- Visit her official site @ haimtheband.com.
Featured Image by Kim Metso / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0