|Danielle Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1999|
Danielle Harrison is an English figure skater and model who rose to prominence after winning the British senior national title in December 2015. Aside from that, Danielle also represents Great Britain internationally and also came first at the Bavarian Open in February 2015.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
She has trained with professional figure skaters Simon and Debi Briggs.
Danielle studied at Castle Hill Junior School. After that, she went to the Everest Community Academy.
According to sources, she had also attended the Harris High School in Dundee.
Figure Skater, Model
- Father – Mark Harrison
- Mother – Pam Harrison
- Siblings – She has 3 older siblings.
Danielle is represented by The Talent Manager and W Model Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Roman nose
- Petite physical appearance
Danielle Harrison Facts
- She is a native of Basingstoke, England.
- Danielle was chosen as a Chique Sport model.
- In the past, she was presented with the Dundee Sports Award for “Young Sports Person of the Year”.
- In March 2006, Danielle started taking skating lessons.
- One of her earliest achievements was a novice bronze medal that she received at the British Championships in the 2011–12 season. However, Danielle went on to achieve a silver the following year.
- She made her debut at the ISU Junior Grand Prix during the 2014-2015 season.
- Danielle is trained in ballet.
- Her go-to fitness move is pilates.
Featured Image By Danielle Harrison / Instagram